Neutrogena Wave Deep Skin Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this recently for my daughter who had heard about it from a friend
  • Both my daughter and I have observed how clean and smooth our skin feels after we use it so that is definitely a positive result
  • I think that the vibrating effect helps to accentuate the cleansing effect
  • The only question I have in my mind about this product in the long run will be how much the disposable cleansing pads will cost
  • The Neutrogena Wave skin cleanser is available at drug stores as well as discount stores so I don't think that you should have any problem finding it in your neighborhood

• by deem

The Neutrogena Wave Deep Skin Cleanser is a battery operated device that has cleansing pads on a vibrating head. I bought this recently for my daughter who had heard about it from a friend. We have both used it now and think it is a good product.

All you have to do to use the Neutrogena Wave Cleanser is make sure there is a cleansing pad on the vibrating part, wet it and turn it on. It can be used either at the sink, the way I use it, or in the shower, the way my daughter uses it.

Either way the cleansing effect seems to be very good in terms of removing both dirt and makeup. Both my daughter and I have observed how clean and smooth

our skin feels after we use it so that is definitely a positive result.

I think that the vibrating effect helps to accentuate the cleansing effect. I also think that the vibration helps to somewhat exfoliate the skin.

For that reason, I think that I will probably only use it a couple of days a week because my skin is more sensitive while my daughter uses it everyday. The Neutrogena Wave Cleanser was only about $11 at the store so the price was reasonable.

The only question I have in my mind about this product in the long run will be how much the disposable cleansing pads will cost. I am not sure how much the replacement pads cost by themselves because we are still using the cleansing ...

• pads that came with the Neutrogena Wave skin cleanser, which also included a coupon for two dollars off our first purchase of replacement cleansing pads.

Because my daughter is the one who actually purchased the Neutrogena Wave skin cleanser at the store, she did not think to check on how much the replacement cleansing pads will cost in the long run. However, she and I have both used disposable cleansing cloths prior to this so I suspect the cost will be comparable.

Furthermore,I have heard from a couple of people that they have cut disposable facial cleansing cloths into the size of the Neutrogena Wave replacement pads and used those as cost effective substitutes, but I have not tried that myself so I cannot attest to how effective it would actually

be. If you are someone who has just been using a washcloth and cleanser then I think the Neutrogena Wave cleanser will be at least as effective in terms of result, but will probably be somewhat more expensive because of the need to replace the pads.

However, as I said, I suspect that if you are currently using disposable cleansing cloths, then I think the price will be comparable. The Neutrogena Wave skin cleanser is available at drug stores as well as discount stores so I don’t think that you should have any problem finding it in your neighborhood.

So if you are running low on your current cleansing products for your skin, then I think that you should check out the Neutrogena Wave skin cleanser to see if the product will work for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31809828040130/k2311a098/9.8.09