Cheaper by the Dozen
2.5
  • When I first saw the movie Cheaper by the Dozen advertise I wanted to see it badly since even though it was not the type of movie which I am generally interested in, I thought that since it had a lot of children in it it might just end up being one of those timeless children's movies like Home Alone
  • However, I couldn't believe how wrong I was both during and after I decided to watch it
  • However, the only problem is that the children will have to move from their current home which they love to the city to live
  • Nevertheless, I would recommend it to people who liked movies such as Yours, Mine and Ours since the plots are a bit similar

• by RedTape

When I first saw the movie “Cheaper by the Dozen” advertise I wanted to see it badly since even though it was not the type of movie which I am generally interested in, I thought that since it had a lot of children in it it might just end up being one of those timeless children’s movies like “Home Alone”. However, I couldn’t believe

how wrong I was both during and after I decided to watch it. This was because I thought the movie was more silly, lame and childish than fun. I realised that the plot itself had some potential, but a mixtue of a lack of good acting especially coming from the children, bad casting of the adult actors, an annoying script and lack of real creativity with the plot was what ruined it for me.

The movie Cheaper by the Dozen was about a mother and father who has twelve children, most of them under the age of eighteen and adopted. They are very happy despite the size of the family, until the father gets a new job which will pay him much more money to take care ...

• Cheaper by the Dozen
      of everyone and get them a new house. However, the only problem is that the children will have to move from their current home which they love to the city to live. When they move to their new community, their new neighbours dislike them because there are so many children and many of them behave unruly, and the children are still angry with their
      father to make everything worse, for moving them to the city. Thus one day, they go wild when their mother leaves the father to babysit and the father can’t control them.

The movie might be cute to some people, but I only found it annoying. Nevertheless, I would recommend it to people who liked movies such as “Yours, Mine and Ours” since the plots are a bit similar.

Samantha adams says :

re : Nevertheless, I would recommend it to people who liked movies such as Yours, Mine and Ours since the plots are a bit similar
I dont think it will end up like home alone it’s a classic one of my favourite films I love it so do my children

Love this film

Samantha adams says :

Don’t agree if they didn’t want to then they wouldn’t

Samantha adams says :

Agree one of my favourite film highly recommend

Dominick Kelly says :

I saw this movie when it first came out, thinking that it would be reasonably close to the book. Or so I thought. The kids are disrespectful, for one thing. If it would’ve been played for laughs it may or may not have been appropriate, depending on how it would’ve been done. But it wasn’t meant to get a laugh. It was meant to be taken seriously.

Mohit Lata says :

The main problem I have with this movie is that it is not a remake and it is certainly not based on the book by Frank Gilbreth Jr. and Ernestine Carey. The only similarity is the number of children.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11809827960130/k2311a098/9.8.09