Kayla Beverly Hills Eyebrow Brush and Comb  » Cosmetics  »
  • I only buy the best kind because it has been my experience that to make the most of your make-up
  • I recommend strongly that you use an eyebrow gel
  • I like the length of the brush, and its square design

• by TheAdvocate

I am very meticulous about my make-up brushes. I only buy the best kind because it has been my experience that to make the most of your make-up.

I recommend strongly that you use an eyebrow gel; then use an eyebrow brush and comb to get it in place especially if you

have thick eyebrows.

I recommend this Kayla Beverly Hills eyebrow brush and comb.

I have been using this for several years and whatever the ad says, you don’t need all the fancy designs.

The old design works best.

The comb easily removes clumps and the eyebrow brush puts the eyebrows in place.

...

• I like the length of the brush, and its square design.

It is easier to hold between your fingers, it does not slip nor make my fingers ache.

It is easy to clean also, all I do is just soak it in water diluted with shampoo for a few minutes, then let

it air dry.

I always clean my brushes at least once a week, more if I use it a lot more than usual.

I do not know if this is the best eyebrow brush in the market (certainly it is not the most expensive), but so far, this is the best that I have used.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31809827900130/k2311a098/9.8.09