Nivea After Shave Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have not tried many after-shave balms but I can say till date I found that this is the best among all that can battle with rawness and annoyance from shaving
  • So I recommend this product to everyone who wants smooth skin after shaving

• by ankgol

Shaving is a very painful and frustrating task. I am 22 and I am shaving from past 4 years. After shaving I feel itching on my face. I left with rashes on my skin. So to get rid off of it I need after-shave balm. These days I am using Nivea after-shave for men. It is available in different forms but I am using the normal form of it. The balm for sensitive skin is also available in the market. I haven’t tried this one so I can’t say much about it.

The

bottle is of white color and product name is written on the front side of the bottle. As usual on the backside of the bottle the directions of use are given. Under the bottle you will find milky liquid. The bottle contains 100ml of it. The vitamins present in the liquid take care of skin.

After applying small amount of balm on my face I feel very less pain. Nivea after-shave provides slick and smooth texture. I can feel softness and smoothness on my face. I have not tried many after-shave balms but I ...

• can say till date I found that this is the best among all that can battle with rawness and annoyance from shaving. It is very effective and provides relief from rashes. Also my skin doesn’t feel itchy. My skin absorbs the liquid very quickly and makes my skin cool.

Another plus point of this product is that this also works as moisturizer. You don’t need to buy another product to get rid off moisture from your face. Although this is little bit costly but it saves our money (as I said you don’t need

to buy moisturizer). The smell of the balm is very pleasant. It feels so cool on face after applying it. This can be another reason for using the product. Although the balm doesn’t contains any alcohol but it is advisable that you don’t apply balm near to your eyes. My Nivea after-shave lasts for about 1 year as I shave only once a week. All I can say is that now shaving is not as painful as it used to be. So I recommend this product to everyone who wants smooth skin after shaving.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31809827880130/k2311a098/9.8.09