Braun Oral B S 18 Sonic electric toothbrush  » Health  »
  • I was in a fix due to the deteriorating condition of my teeth when I thought of purchasing this Braun Oral B S 18 Sonic electric toothbrush
  • I agree that it is costly to purchase for the first time but the results are tremendous in the long run
  • The Braun toothbrush seems very convenient to me as it is to be charged only once in 7 to 10 days and its inbuilt rechargeable battery gives wonderful backup while brushing

• by ascribe

We all usually take good care of our body but sometimes forget a major part that is the teeth. We should pay regular attention to the brushing of the teeth and that too, at least two times a day.

For years, I myself did not take care of my teeth properly, leading to various gum problems. But now I brush my teeth two times a day to remain more protected.

It is very essential to know the correct techniques for brushing the teeth in circular motion. Also the toothbrush should reach every nook and corner of the mouth for an effective brushing.

I personally feel that

whatever care I may take, it is impossible for me to exert the appropriate pressure on my teeth. Exerting more pressure while brushing can lead to swollen, receding gums while low pressure can lead to build up of deposits like tartar and eventually damage the teeth.

I was in a fix due to the deteriorating condition of my teeth when I thought of purchasing this Braun Oral B S 18 Sonic electric toothbrush. I am relieved of my entire headache since I have started using it on the teeth.

I agree that it is costly to purchase for the first time but the results are tremendous ...

• in the long run.

The Braun Oral B electric toothbrush operates on two speeds in oscillating motion to reach deepest of places and exerts the pressure on the teeth while cleaning very effectively.

I have got rid of my bleeding gums and tartar accumulation problems completely. I also feel that the blackish stains on my teeth are also receding fast. I also find this electric brush as a good device to clean my tongue surface too.

brushing.

I also find the toothbrush as a lightweight one and having an excellent anti-slip grip.

I also find the charging as too easy and it charges fully when I leave it overnight. It takes a very little electricity to charge and there is a neat indication light to indicate when charging is on.

The Braun electric toothbrush is fully waterproof and I wash it without any fear.

It comes with two brush heads. They say that a brush head would last for three months but what I feel is that it is best to replace it after a period of two months so that no damage is done to the teeth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34809827860130/k2311a098/9.8.09