Minolta Compact AF Electronic Focus Binoculars  » Cameras  »
  • I like to shoot landscapes and animals occasionally

• by TheAdvocate

I am an amateur photographer, preferring to dabble in digital photography on weekends and holidays (and the occasional family gatherings). I like to shoot landscapes and animals occasionally.

I bring this electronic focus binoculars with me so that I can frame a shot better.

It allows me to see further than my

naked eyes without disturbing the shot.

It is a bit bulky and requires that I absolutely stand still when I am framing my shots.

It takes a little getting used to, especially when you are focusing a shot.

It sometimes triggers my vertigo especially when the battery is about to run out ...

• because it moves in a jerky way.

But this has been my secret and the reason why some of my shots look good.

Patience has its virtues, and this product requires a lot of it before it delivers.

I sometimes take this to a basketball game (especially if I am a little

further away from the action) or when I do some bird-watching.

I have been able to identify species better with it (it helps if you have a book with you), then I snap photos of these flying creatures.

I have to say to that it has helped me tremendously in my hobbies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43809827841230/k2311a098/9.8.09