Texas Roadhouse Davenport, IA
4005 E. 53rd Street Davenport, IA 52807
  • Some may find this interesting considering it is considered rude in many resturants to put garbage or food on the floors
  • This was my first time trying a blooming onion and it was amazing
  • They also give you rolls and cinamon butter to eat once you sit down at the table, and i think that everyone should try the butter
  • If you sign up to the website, on your birthday you will recieve coupons for free appetizers aswell as a signing up coupon which i believe is also for a free appetizer

• by Bb85

My boyfriend and I wanted to try out a new steakhouse to take out my dad for a meal. We looked around on the internet and decided to check out Texas Roadhouse. As soon as you walk into the door they offer you peanuts where you can crack and put the shells on the floor. Some may find this interesting considering it is considered rude in many resturants to put garbage or food on the floors. The resturant is very loud, so if you are considering having a business meeting or a get together, it may be hard to hear conversations

so keep this in mind if you are wanting a more quiet setting. Texas Roadhouse plays music and once a song comes on some people will start to sing and everyone seems to have a really great time eating here.

When our waitress came to the table, it was very hard to hear her and very hard for her to hear our orders. I was personally afraid she would get our order wrong but all of our orders were correct and delievered quite fast. She was very friendly and started up conversations which makes it less awkward and more relaxing. We ordered ...

• a Blooming Onion for our appetizer. This was my first time trying a blooming onion and it was amazing! Shortly after our appetizer, we recieved our steaks. The steaks had little to no fat on them, and they were thick and juciy and cooked just how we ordered. They also give you rolls and cinamon butter to eat once you sit down at the table, and i think that everyone should try the butter! It is a very unique taste and tastes so much better than plain butter.

After our meal was done, our waitress came with our check, which only

costed around $20 per person (considering we all had a steak along with the appetizer) which was quite cheap for a great meal. We were all filled up and couldnt eat another bite, the meal was definately worth the money and hopefully I can visit Texas Roadhouse again soon. If you sign up to the website, on your birthday you will recieve coupons for free appetizers aswell as a signing up coupon which i believe is also for a free appetizer. If you are looking for some good food for a reasonable price i would head down to Texas Roadhouse, you wont be disapointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7809827741230/k2311a098/9.8.09