Ghost Hunters: OK Corral  » TV  »
2.5
  • They really didn’t collect a lot from this one but that video footage of Grant’s bed sheets being pulled up as he slept were interesting
  • I think it would have been better if they would have had a different camera angle though and I’m glad they decided not to declare the place haunted solely on that since he could have simply moved in the bed
  • Better episode in my opinion than the one prior to it

• by Steve

Well, after the disappointment I had from the Tombstone episode of Ghost Hunters, I have to admit I wasn’t overly thrilled about the next episode “OK Corral. ” But, at least they had a bit more evidence than they did when they visited the Bird Cage theater in the previous episode.

The first

case on this one had them visiting the Copper Queen Hotel.

They really didn’t collect a lot from this one but that video footage of Grant’s bed sheets being pulled up as he slept were interesting.

I think it would have been better if they would have had a different camera angle though ...

• and I’m glad they decided not to declare the place haunted solely on that since he could have simply moved in the bed; something that is honestly very hard to tell from the camera angle they have this time around.

The OK Corral one was a bit of a disappointment.

I had my

doubts they would collect anything considering it was outside and I can’t see their equipment working that well outdoors.

Then, the wind picked up and you could pretty much tell that was a waste of their time.

Better episode in my opinion than the one prior to it.

But, again, they seem to come up empty handed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10809827721230/k2311a098/9.8.09