Caswell - Massey Cucumber Body Splash  » Perfume  »
  • I love the scent of cucumber colognes and body splashes, but few can compare to Caswell-Massey Cucumber Body Splash
  • I think I only paid $6.00 for it and I could not believe that this body splash smelled exactly like fresh cucumbers
  • When I found it for $6.00 I was so happy because it also came with the Caswell-Massey Cucumber Hand Emulsion which is a wonderful hand lotion with the same fresh scent as the body splash
  • In addition to the distinctive cucumber scent, I like how Caswell-Massey Cucumber body splash cologne adds just a hint of sweetness to it
  • I highly recommend Caswell-Massey Cucumber Body Splash to anyone who enjoys the scent of fresh cucumber with an added hint of fresh fruit which reminds me of ripe peach

• by mom1

I love the scent of cucumber colognes and body splashes, but few can compare to Caswell-Massey Cucumber Body Splash. I love how inexpensive this body splash is. I think I only paid $6 for it and I could not believe that this body splash smelled exactly like fresh cucumbers.

Now, if you’re not a fan of cucumber scented colognes, Caswell-Massey Cucumber Body Splash is not for you. When I first got this cologne many years ago as a holiday grab bag gift, I was amazed that it smelled so much like fresh cucumbers.

I used it all up many years ago just recently bought a new bottle. When I found

it for $6 I was so happy because it also came with the Caswell-Massey Cucumber Hand Emulsion which is a wonderful hand lotion with the same fresh scent as the body splash.

I love putting this fragrance on after the shower, because I just splash it on, and I smell so fresh that’s actually kind of uplifting. As I do with lots of my body splashes and light colognes, I light to add a little to my drawer liners to give my clothes a nice fresh subtle scent.

This fragrance really gets into my clothes and gives them a fresh cucumber scent. Even though to me, this body splash smells identical to ...

• fresh cucumber, if you didn’t know that it was a cucumber splash, you might think it is some sort of a honeydew melon or canteloupe scented perfume.

In addition to the distinctive cucumber scent, I like how Caswell-Massey Cucumber body splash cologne adds just a hint of sweetness to it. It’s almost like the cucumber scent is mingled with ripe peaches.

This fragrance is a nice daytime scent to be applied right after the shower or bath and I like to wear it to work. I do not wear this fragrance at night to go out because to me, it’s very much a daytime, casual fragrance.

I also like to layer

this fragrance with the cucumber body lotion. Because the Caswell-Massey Cucumber Body Splash is so light and fades quickly, the added scent of the lotion gives it more power, causing it to last longer.

If I apply the lotion first, then I don’t have to reapply the body splash again throughout the day. I like when a fragrance lasts, because I find that when it fades, the scent sometimes changes on me.

I highly recommend Caswell-Massey Cucumber Body Splash to anyone who enjoys the scent of fresh cucumber with an added hint of fresh fruit which reminds me of ripe peach. This fragrance is inexpensive and can be used everyday for casual wear.

Lauren says :

Please Please let me know where you can buy the cucumber cologne or splash now - I only have 1 bottle let can’t find it anywhere
    Lauren

C says :

Hi Laureen,
    Could I ask where your location is?

Hazel says :

I too am looking for the body splash and am in eastern Washington state..
    hoping to be thanking you in advancce.. :-)

Mindy Simms says :

I like that kind of stuff but could never afford their prices. Instead I went the cheaper route and ordered from Avon. Their cucumber scents are divine. I keep it on hand at all times. Hopefully this is helpful maybe trying a different kind will work out for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56809827671230/k2311a098/9.8.09