Rich Moisture Cream Lipstick by Rimmel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this Rich Moisturizing Cream Lipstick
  • Usually, I prefer a more of a matte finish lipstick because moisturizing lipsticks or lip glosses tend to smear and they don't stay on well
  • I actually used this lipstick with another Rimmel product, the Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner, because no matter what lipstick I use, even if the lipstick doesn't creep into the fine lines, I still use a lip liner, because I like that it gives my lips a neater look
  • In my experience, when a lipstick so was smooth and creamy as this one was, it usually faded quickly and didn't stay on well
  • I highly recommend Rimmel Rich Moisturizing Cream Lipstick to anyone who wants a high quality lipstick that goes on smoothly, moisturizes your lips well and stays on nicely

• by mom1

This is another fantastic cosmetic by Rimmel that I have recently tried. I love this Rich Moisturizing Cream Lipstick. I have only recently discovered the cosmetics of Rimmel and I have been happy with all of their products that I’ve tried. I am especially happy with this Rich Moisturizing Cream Lipstick.

Usually, I prefer a more of a matte finish lipstick because moisturizing lipsticks or lip glosses tend to smear and they don’t stay on well. At least with the matte finish lipsticks, they stay in place although they can feel very dry on my lips. Rimmel Rich Moisturizing Cream Lipstick is very different from the other moisturizing lipsticks that I have used in the past because it does not slide

off my lips and find it’s way into the line and cracks of my upper lip.

When I purchased this lipstick, I wasn’t so sure that I would like it too much, because even though the color was very pretty, and one of my favorites, I figured because it was so inexpensive, it wouldn’t work very good. When I got home, I put some on just to see how long it would last, and how it would look on me. I loved the color and how rich it looked on my lips.

I actually used this lipstick with another Rimmel product, the Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner, because no matter what lipstick I use, even if the lipstick doesn’t creep into ...

• the fine lines, I still use a lip liner, because I like that it gives my lips a neater look. I like to outline my lips with a thin line of lip liner and I appreciated a nice lipstick that stays within the lines. I must say that the Rimmel Rich Moisturizing Cream Lipstick felt very smooth and creamy when I applied it.

In my experience, when a lipstick so was smooth and creamy as this one was, it usually faded quickly and didn’t stay on well.

The Rimmel Rich Moisturizing Cream Lipstick stayed on for hours and the color was still rich and it didn’t look dull. I also liked how this lipstick smelled.

Sometimes I don’t like how a

lipstick smells and even worse, how it tastes. Sometimes with lipsticks, even the more expensive ones have an unpleasant smell and taste, which, in some cases will prevent me from wearing them. The taste and smell of the lipstick was very light and pleasant.

I highly recommend Rimmel Rich Moisturizing Cream Lipstick to anyone who wants a high quality lipstick that goes on smoothly, moisturizes your lips well and stays on nicely. I also love the variety of colors that this lipstick comes in. I purchased this lipstick for my daughter in a softer color, and she loved it.

She doesn’t like heavy lipsticks and she liked the way it went on very smoothly and wasn’t sticky. She liked that it lasted for hours too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31809827631230/k2311a098/9.8.09