Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is one of the reasons that I like Rimmel cosmetics
  • Now, I have a problem with lipsticks, and lip glosses and moisturizing lipsticks in particular from feathering into the fine lines of my lips and mouth
  • This gives my lipstick extra staying power and I will do this if I know I won't have the opportunity to freshen up or touch up my lipstick
  • I love how Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner doesn't dry out my lips, especially when I wear it as a lipstick
  • I highly recommend Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner to anyone who wants a lip liner that goes on easily, lasts a long time, and is inexpensive

• by mom1

I have recently just discovered Rimmel products and I just love them. I recently purchased a Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner at the store because I never wear lip stick unless I have a lip liner on. The lip liner was not expensive. This is one of the reasons that I like Rimmel cosmetics.

They are very inexpensive and the variety of very large. I use lip liner every day and I have paid up to $18 for a lip liner. Rimmel lip liner was so inexpensive that purchase four of them in different colors.

Now, I have a problem with lipsticks, and lip glosses and moisturizing lipsticks in particular from “feathering” into the fine lines of my lips and mouth. Sometimes even a lip liner doesn’t keep the lipstick from slipping off my lips and into the lines, but

the Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner worked so well that my lipstick stayed on my lips and it didn’t find it’s way into the tiny lines of my lips. This lip liner worked very well for me and I will continue to use this product.

Another that I like about Rimmel lip liner is that sometimes when I want a bolder or richer look to my lipstick, I will first take a lip liner, and instead of just lining my lips with it, I line my lips first and then I fill in my lips with the actual lip liner instead of lipstick. This gives my lipstick extra staying power and I will do this if I know I won’t have the opportunity to freshen up or touch up my lipstick. After I fill in my lips with the lip liner, I then put ...

• a touch of lip gloss or moisturizing lipstick over it.

Some of the lip liners or lip pencils I have used in the past make my lips so dry, and the lip liner seems to drag and pull, but the Rimmel goes on very smooth and easy.

I love how Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner doesn’t dry out my lips, especially when I wear it as a lipstick. When I use it just to line my lips, it makes a nice crisp line that doesn’t smudge or feel waxy in any way.

Whenever I use this product, it doesn’t come off when I eat or drink. The same I purchased the Rimmel Lip Liner, I used it before I went out to lunch. I was so surprised after lunch when I looked in the mirror to see that my lip liner was still

in place and hadn’t worn off.

I usually have to freshen up my lip liner after eating, but with the Rimmel, I didn’t have to. The color didn’t fade and it looked as though I just applied it. I love the variety of colors that the Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liners come in.

I’ve also noticed that with some lip liners, the tip of the lip liner seems to wear down quickly, but this lip liner tip doesn’t and every tip I apply it, the line is very precise and sharp. Some lip liners make a thick line, even if the tip is sharpened. I don’t like when that happens, because then it looks fake.

I highly recommend Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner to anyone who wants a lip liner that goes on easily, lasts a long time, and is inexpensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31809827621230/k2311a098/9.8.09