Purina Dog Chow
  • I have to say that a couple times, I tried to change their dog food, because I thought that if I purchased a more expensive designer dog food, that it would be more beneficial to my dogs
  • Now I know with new dogs foods you are suppose to introduce the foods gradually so the dogs don't get upset stomachs
  • I have never changed their food since that time, but just to make sure they don't get bored, I like to mix their Purina Dog Food with some boiled chicken or ground meat, just for a treat
  • Now, I wouldn't mind at all paying more for a premium dog food that my dogs enjoy and that is good for them, but I can get the same high quality dog food in Purina Dog Chow for less than half the cost and my dogs love it
  • Make sure you check with your veterinarian for his recommendation on the best dog food for your dog

• by mom1

For my two dogs, there is nothing better than Purina Dog Chow. I have two big dogs, a Saint Bernard and a Newfoundland. When they were puppies, I gave them Purina Puppy Chow, and they did very well on it so it was natural that I continue on with Purina Dog Chow, and I’m glad I did.

They are not six and seven years old, and they never seem to tire of their Purina Dog Chow. I have to say that a couple times, I tried to change their dog food, because I thought that if I purchased a more expensive “designer” dog food, that it would be more beneficial to

my dogs.

On one occasion, when I tried another dog food, which was even recommended by my vet, they didn’t like it at all. Now I know with new dogs foods you are suppose to introduce the foods gradually so the dogs don’t get upset stomachs.

I did introduce the food very gradually and mixed it in with their old food like the vet suggested. Well, they both got sick from it, but I just thought it was because I was introducing something new in their diets.

The next day they wouldn’t even look at the new food. After calling the vet, the suggested that I go back to the ...

• Purina Dog Chow.

As soon as I got rid of the new food and gave them their Purina Dog Chow, they went for it like crazy.

I have never changed their food since that time, but just to make sure they don’t get bored, I like to mix their Purina Dog Food with some boiled chicken or ground meat, just for a treat.

Their coats are magnificent and they are strong and healthy. I did compare the nutritional facts from the new dog food to the Purina Dog Chow and the ingredients were almost identical, and this was for a dog food that was almost three times more expensive.

Now,

I wouldn’t mind at all paying more for a premium dog food that my dogs enjoy and that is good for them, but I can get the same high quality dog food in Purina Dog Chow for less than half the cost and my dogs love it. Purina Dog Chow has nice sized morsels and is easy for my dogs to eat.

Even though they are big dogs, they still like to eat dog food that is on the smaller side and Purina Dog Chow is. I highly recommend Purina Dog Chow for a dog’s healthy diet.

Make sure you check with your veterinarian for his recommendation on the best dog food for your dog.

Purina Dog Chow

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29809827601230/k2311a098/9.8.09