Poison by Christian Dior perfume
  • All my friends starting wearing it, so of course, not to be left out, I bought a bottle of it
  • The spiciness is what I noticed most about his perfume
  • Years ago when I started wearing Poison, I thought it was the in perfume, so wherever I went, I wore it
  • Even thought I could buy it here, I figured that if she brought it back from France where Christian Dior originated, (I think
  • I recommend Poison by Christian Dior to people who like spicy exotic perfumes that don't fade quickly and that are bolder and heavier

• by mom1

I can remember when Poison by Christian Dior came out. All my friends starting wearing it, so of course, not to be left out, I bought a bottle of it. The spiciness is what I noticed most about his perfume. It is very strong. Years ago when I started wearing Poison, I thought it was the “in” perfume, so wherever I went, I wore it. I was on a Poison kick. Now, looking back I wonder how I wore so much of it. It is a very elegant fragrance to be sure, but I wore it almost every day, and lots of it. My mother is

from France and one year she went back to France to visit her family. I remember her asking me what I would like for her to bring me back from Paris. I immediately said that I wanted Poison by Christian Dior. Even thought I could buy it here, I figured that if she brought it back from France where Christian Dior originated, (I think!), that it would somehow be more elegant and exotic! I asked her to bring me back anything “Poison.” Today, I still enjoy this perfume every now and then. It is has a very rich spicy scent that is on the stronger side. I ...

• do not wear Poison as an everyday fragrance because I feel that it is too heavy.

My mother loves Poison. She wears it frequently, especially when she goes out in the evening. I also feel that even though I wore Poison alot when if first came out and I was much younger, I feel that this is a much more mature fragrance, more suitable for the older consumer. I asked my daughter what she thought of Poison, and she said that it was not a bad scent, but it was a little heavier scented than she is used to. Sometimes she will use my perfumes and I use hers at

times, but I don’t think she will be wearing my Poison. Actually, I did have a small sample of Poison that I offered her, but she declined the offer. My daughter likes lighter colognes instead of the heavier perfumes, but if she finds a stronger perfume that she likes, she will wear it, but very sparingly. However, Poison was not one that she particularly cared too much for on her, but she did think it smelled nice on me.

I recommend Poison by Christian Dior to people who like spicy exotic perfumes that don’t fade quickly and that are bolder and heavier. This is a great fragrance for a special evening out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56809827581230/k2311a098/9.8.09