Coraline movie
  • If you have never seen the movie Coraline and you have kids, I definitely recommend that you get this film
  • It is just a delight and I love it to pieces

• by onerios13

If you have never seen the movie Coraline and you have kids, I definitely recommend that you get this film. It is just a delight and I love it to pieces! A friend gave us a copy of this movie and even though we have no children, it was still greatly

entertaining. The voices are done wonderfully and the story line is both cool and frightening at the same time. But what else would you expect from the twisted and brilliant mind of Neil Gaiman, creator of the Sandman Graphic Novels, and one of the most celebrated authors in modern history?

This movie ...

• has some really magical and memorable moments, but my favorite character has to be the black cat that is the link between this world and the other world with the “Other Mother” who has trapped children for centuries in order to suck their lives in order to survive, but who comes
        into the world to help Coraline defeat the evil Other Mother. This is no ordinary child’s story, and both children and adults will delight in this exquisitely executed tale. This is a winner in my book and you’ll kick yourself if you don’t give yourself a chance to catch this special visual treat.

Coraline movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11809827401230/k2311a098/9.8.09