Delta Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • Also, during that time, they had the best reputation as far as customer service as well as making sure you were happy with the entire flight and doing what they could to make your experience as pleasant as possible
  • Yes, it was very irritating and always made us rush to get to the flight, but I think that it was more the way the airport was like rather than the airline themselves
  • Again, I have always had a good experience flying Delta, and I am sure that once I make enough, I would definitely fly them again in the future

• by onerios13

Ever since I was a young kid, I have flown Delta Airlines because they were always the most trusted airlines that I felt existed aside from American Airlines. Also, during that time, they had the best reputation as far as customer service as well as making sure you were happy with the entire flight and doing what they could to make your experience as pleasant as possible. In fact, I remember when my aunt and uncle came to visit when I was still in Arkansas and they had lost their luggage, they immediately sent my aunt almost four hundred dollars so she could

buy new luggage and not be inconvenienced any more than they already were.

I really liked that and that impression stayed with me all through my life. In fact, every year when my grandmother and I would take a bi-yearly trip to Las Vegas when I was still a teenager, we would always fly on Delta and have to stop over in Dallas or Houston before connecting to another flight to Las Vegas.

And that was the only thing that I didn’t like about Delta. For some reason they had their connecting flight so far away from where we landed that it took literally almost an hour to get to that connecting flight! Yes, it was very irritating and always made us rush to get to the flight, but I think that it was more the way the airport was like rather than the airline themselves.

In any case that was the only thing that really annoyed me about taking Delta. But aside from that, I really had no other problems with this airline.

But overall, I did like the airline because it had very comfortable and pretty wide seats and also the flight attendants were always very professional looking and were very nice. I remember often ...

• Delta Airlines
      needing another pillow or blanket, and I just had to ask and they would come back with two pillows or two blankets which was very generous of them.

Now that was service! It’s been a long time since I’ve flown Delta though because their prices are still rather high despite the air fare wars, but I guess it’s because they believe their prices are worth it. And truly, if I had the extra money, I would fly on Delta more often.

They have always been an exemplary airline in both the way they treat their customers and also their employees. Of course I

assuming that because they are always so friendly and nice at the counter and the only reason why I think that they would be like that is because they are happy to be employed there.

Of course I could be totally wrong, but I think that they must be because Delta has always enjoyed such a good reputation amongst its travelers. My family has flown them too and they always thought they were a good company as well.

Again, I have always had a good experience flying Delta, and I am sure that once I make enough, I would definitely fly them again in the future.

Delta Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40809827331230/k2311a098/9.8.09