A Haunting in Connecticut
  • The reason why I wanted to watch this movie was because I had already seen the documentary of this story on A&E's 'A Haunting'

• by onerios13

One of our good friends is a movie buff and so has a collection of hundreds of DVDs which he brings over from time to time so we can all watch them. One of the ones that he bought that really intrigued me was the movie ‘A Haunting in Connecticut’, which is

supposedly based on a true story of a family that moves into a haunted house that was once a funeral home. The reason why I wanted to watch this movie was because I had already seen the documentary of this story on A&E’s ‘A Haunting’. In fact it was it’s first documentary ...

• in the series and I just thought it was brilliantly done.

I was afraid that the movie wouldn’t be as good as the documentary, but it turned out to be very good overall. I was both scared and moved by the family’s plight which starred Virginia Madsen, who played the distraught mother as

well as a young actor I had never seen before named Kyle Gallner, who played her son who was suffering from cancer and who was possessed by the evil spirits roaming the house. Overall, I give this movie high marks for its intriguing story telling, good effects and above average acting by the entire cast.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11809827281230/k2311a098/9.8.09