Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
  • So that is why when I saw there was a Clorox disinfecting wipes, I immediately snatched it up because here was an every day product that I could use and would also keep my kitchen germ free and also came in convenient wipes
  • The only thing that I don't like about this product is when you first start to use it and have to thread it through the top
  • It also will kill flu virus and I have noticed that we are less sick around the house since I have used the wipes, so that's a definite plus
  • A great product that I think will enhance your quality of life and then some

• by onerios13

I will start off by saying that I simply adore this product. I have always believed and trusted the Clorox brand name ever since I was a kid because that was what my grandmother used around the house and also because it’s been around forever it seems like. I have used the bleach ever since I started doing laundry myself, which wasn’t that long ago, I am ashamed to say, but hey, that’s what happens when your grandmother doesn’t trust you to do a good job at it. But when I did start doing my laundry, I always use the Clorox bleach.

my kitchen germ free and also came in convenient wipes. The only thing that I don’t like about this product is when you first start to use it and have to thread it through the top. For some reason I am not coordinated enough to do that and usually have to have someone else do it for me because mine always get tangled up and when I pull one out, the entire roll also spills out! It’s very irritating and I wish they’d design another way to get the wipes out because then it would be a perfect product in my book.

But in any case, it’s still wonderful to use around the house. It comes in several scents but I always get the green container which contains the fresh scent. It just leaves the kitchen ...

• smelling very fresh and clean.

And it picks up all the dirt and grease from the counters and the stove. I just have to wipe gently and it gets all the gunk up easily. It also will kill flu virus and I have noticed that we are less sick around the house since I have used the wipes, so that’s a definite plus.

But also, I feel good that I’m using this because I have pets and I am very concerned that they’ll get sick if I spray stuff to clean the stove and counters. This way, there is no way any errant spray will get into their food or water bowls. I can still clean and get everything disinfected but it won’t harm my animals.

These wipes are also very versatile as I also

use them in the bathroom to wipe off the counters and the sink. It just does all the work without having to use any real elbow grease so that is also good for my back. I just swipe a few times and then throw the dirty wipe in the trash.

Super simple and it saves me a lot of time so I’m not stuck cleaning the kitchen like I am when I don’t have the wipes. Honestly, I can’t live without these wipes and I always get the large container because we use them so much around the house. But yes, if you have never used these wipes, get them.

It’s made by a trusted company, really cleans up messes and disinfects. A great product that I think will enhance your quality of life and then some.

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34809827111130/k2311a098/9.8.09