Excedrin  » Medicine  »
  • The other day I had a very bad headache at work because I think the prescription on my glasses are starting to expire so I needed to get new glasses but as that won't happen until November when my insurance kicks in, I tried instead to get find an aspirin which I normally have on me in my backpack, but after searching for awhile, I found an empty bottle and just groaned in frustration
  • I have to say though that this a very good product and I will definitely be buying a bottle the next time I go get over the counter medicine
  • So yes, I recommend this product if you are ever experiencing headaches or migraines because this is one product that won't let you down

• by onerios13

The other day I had a very bad headache at work because I think the prescription on my glasses are starting to expire so I needed to get new glasses but as that won’t happen until November when my insurance kicks in, I tried instead to get find an aspirin which I normally have on me in my backpack, but after searching for awhile, I found an empty bottle and just groaned in frustration. Fortunately, a fellow co-worker asked me what was wrong when she found me holding my head in my hands and whimpering as she passed by on her break. I turned tortured eyes to her and told her about my headache and she smiled and said she had some Excedrin in her purse and

she’d go get me one if I wanted.

I immediately said yes, and she gave me a pill just before I headed out for lunch. I took the pill with some water and had my lunch, and by the time I was through eating, I felt a lot better.

It had been years since I had used Excedrin because I normally just had body aches and never really anything like headaches. But that day, my head was POUNDING and it was starting to get so bad that I was starting to feel nauseous.

But within twenty minutes, I started to feel normal again and the pain was starting to recede. I can’t tell you how good and grateful I felt too after the medicine kicked in.

I ...

• had honestly felt lousy before and I just could hardly concentrate on my work because I forgot how awful headaches could be as I had hardly had any in the past few years.

I have to say though that this a very good product and I will definitely be buying a bottle the next time I go get over the counter medicine.

I just forgot how effective these pill were and I can see why so many people still get them even though they already have something like Advil or Tylenol. But I think that this product deals specifically with headaches and my fiance also swears by them when he wakes up after a night of too much partying and has a hang over.

He says that the

only thing that helps is a cold glass of water, a wet towel and a bottle of Excedrin. And even when I got home and took off my glasses and wore my contacts instead, the headache came back again close to bedtime.

I asked my fiance to go to the store for me and get a bottle of Excedrin so I could take it before bed and again when I took the pill, within twenty minutes I felt relief again and could finally get some rest. I just forgot how large these pills were! But hey, whatever it takes to get some relief around here, ya know? So yes, I recommend this product if you are ever experiencing headaches or migraines because this is one product that won’t let you down!

Excedrin

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26809827091130/k2311a098/9.8.09