Rapid Lash Renewal Serum
  • I wouldn't say I'm a stunner to look at, but I'm certainly no ogre either, and occassionally I like to enhace my looks with products that appear to have a natural sort of look about them
  • I saw it was a moment of weakness, because this little mascara-sized tube cost almost $50
  • Seriously, it's pricey, but I think it might just be worth the money

• by Anasuya

I’ll admit I’m as vain as the next woman when it comes to my appearance. I wouldn’t say I’m a stunner to look at, but I’m certainly no ogre either, and occassionally I like to enhace my looks with products that appear to have a natural sort of look about them. I’m fair skinned and fair haired and have been my whole life, and for the past couple years, I’ve started experiencing a thining of my hair. This is the hair on my head and, oddly enough, even my eyelashes have thinned out dramatically. And because they are lightly colored to begin with, there are days when it looks like I don’t have eyelashes at all. This is not a good look for any woman, let me assure you.

I’ve tried a myriad of mascaras that claim to extend the lash and make it look longer and lusher, but for some reason, eye make-up in general just has no staying power on me. Even if I’m not using eye-liner, mascara ends up

running and smudging, by some unknown mystical force, and I’m left looking like a raccoon even if I don’t apply the mascara to my lower lashes. I was getting to my wits end about ever having long and luscious looking lashes, just like all those beautiful women in the commercials. Yeah, commercials can wheel me in too.

So, I have to admit it was a moment of weakness when I broke down and bought RapidLash Renewal Serum. I saw it was a moment of weakness, because this little mascara-sized tube cost almost $50. I thought, for this price, this product better well work or there’s going to be me on the phone with this company complaining up and down until I got a full refund. No complimentary coupons were gonna cut it.

But one of the great things about this product is that you can use it on eyebrows AND eyelashes. And since my eyebrows have suffered due to excessive tweezing back in the day before i knew the proper way to ...

• tweeze, and because they are so lightly colored as well, I figured it certainly couldn’t hurt to try it out on both my lashes and eyebrows.

I’ve been using it for about three months now and, quite frankly, I wont ever be without it again. I absolutely LOVE this product. You just apply it to the eyelid right at the base of the lashes, and this helps stimulate growth and sort of “wake up” the lashes and make them “stand at attention” if you will. It made my lashes look longer, and also made them start naturally curling so that I didn’t have to use a curler or brush at all, and now I’m starting to notice new growth in lashes too, so they are appearing thicker than they ever have before.

After I started seeing improvements in my lashes, I started using it on my eyebrows, which are a little patchy and very sparodic towards the outside of my eye. And my eyebrows really did start filling in relatively quickly. I

couldn’t believe it. Now I have these long lovely lashes (and they are just going to get lovelier) and my eyebrows are now full and nicely and properly trimmed. I really couldn’t have asked for a better product, though I COULD ask that this product be a lot more affordable. I’ve had to put a new bottle on hold for a while just because it’s so expensive, though I do intend to purchase it again. I’m not sure if this is one of those products that once you stop using it, the effects wear off, but I’m seriously not willing to take that chance. It’s nice to have fantastic lashes without having to apply and re-apply make-up and then use obnoxious eye makeup removers just to get the raccoon look off your face. I’ve even recommended this product to friends who have recently started using it, and one of my friends is already swearing by it and recommending it to HER friends. Seriously, it’s pricey, but I think it might just be worth the money.

Ragan says :

I want to know the medical name for this rapid lash … i would like to know more about it befor i put some like that near my eyes

Anasuya replies :

I`m not sure what you mean by medical name . But here are the ingredients Water Aqua , Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin, Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo Pumpkin Seed Extract, Sea Water, Dipotassium Glycyrrizate, Alcohol Denat and Isopropyl Cloprostenate, Octapeptide-2, Copper Tripeptide-1, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Soybean Oil , Phosphatidylcholine, Polypeptide-23, Phenoxyethylene, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31809826901130/k2311a098/9.8.09