3rd Degree by James Patterson book  » Books  »
  • I enjoyed reading this book because the narration is fast-paced, and the plot is something believable for me
  • I thought it added to the drama in the story, and it was this book that I found hard to put down

• by TheAdvocate

I kept on reading the books in The Murder Club series of James Patterson because I just could not bear leaving an unfinished business. It was a good decision because it was in this third book which he entitled 3rd Degree that things really began heating up for me.

This series of books

was the basis for the short-lived TV series “The Murder Club.

” As in all of the books, the heroine Lindsay Boxer investigates a series of murders of powerful people, and they theorize that this is a threat to the G-8 summit.

I enjoyed reading this book because the narration is fast-paced, and ...

• the plot is something believable for me.

It is in this book that I see Patterson emerging as a true novelist to be reckoned with.

I was surprised that he had the guts (spoiler alert) to kill one of the members of The Murder Club.

I thought it added to the drama in

the story, and it was this book that I found hard to put down.

I have to confess that I stayed up until early morning to finish this book.

It was also in this book that I began to like Patterson’s style of short and concise chapters.

This book inspired me to continue reading the series.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17809826781130/k2311a098/9.8.09