Nivea Hand Moisture Boost Gel Creme  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • It’s almost already a compulsion, and so I think it’s just repelling to spend more than my usual “hand cream time” rubbing the product on
  • Don’t get me wrong, I like Nivea products both for their quality, effectiveness and price

• by thebeautyjunkie

I like my hands. And so I really go out of my way to keep them soft, smooth and young looking. And since I wash my hands often, hand cream is already an essential part of my beauty regimen. I stumbled upon Nivea Hand Moisture Boost Crème at our local Watsons while looking for a flat iron. The tag says something less than Php 80.00 for a

30ml tube, so I was very excited thinking that at that price it was already such a steal. And since it’s from Nivea, I could never go wrong, Right?

Wrong!

(1) It smells awful! I put it on my basket thinking it would smell like all the other Nivea products… a hint of freshness… very subtle… very light. And yet, when I got home and took a ...

• whiff of it, it smelled like a topical medicine for fungi or something. And I don’t know about you, but I don’t want my boyfriend to kiss my hand and smell fungi.

(2) It takes forever to dry! Sure, it’s not greasy once you have it on your skin already but it will take you a while of rubbing to get there. And I’m the type of person

who puts hand cream everywhere…in the cab….at the restaurant…in a theater. It’s almost already a compulsion, and so I think it’s just repelling to spend more than my usual “hand cream time” rubbing the product on.

Don’t get me wrong, I like Nivea products both for their quality, effectiveness and price. But this hand cream just won’t cut it for me. Hmmm… maybe I should try the anti-aging kind with SPF.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709826720830/k2311a097/9.7.09