Olay Daily Facials Intensives Deep Cleansing Clay Mask
  • Ecstatic, I bought one, and it was only $6.99, so that added some additional points to this product
  • I am so happy with how my pimples diminished and disappeared, and I love how fast acting it is

• by Allilanta

After breaking out like crazy on my forehead and nose, in panic mode, I went on the search for the perfect facial that will relax and rejuvenate my skin while treating my acne. After almost bawling my eyes out at the sales assistant, she asked me which brand I was most comfortable with, and I replied Olay. After all, my mom

had used this brand all her life and she has the most gorgeous, lit from within skin.

She told me that kaolin clay is great for removing excess oil, and Olay makes a deep cleansing mask with kaolin! Ecstatic, I bought one, and it was only $6. 99, so that added some additional points to this product.

I was desperate by the time I got home, and practically smeared the whole bottle on my face. It comes in a squeeze tube with a flip up cap.

The product itself is a light blue paste that’s quite thick, with a consistency of a cornstarch mixture. The scent is nice, fresh and pretty, without being overbearing.

I applied this to my forehead and nose, and ...

• Olay Daily Facials Intensives Deep Cleansing Clay Mask
      washed it off after 5 minutes, like the bottle said. No visible improvement.

So I continued trying it for the next week. Wow.

The difference is brilliant. I got 118mL of this stuff, and I realize that it’s not enough! I need more of this miracle clay! I am so happy with how my pimples diminished and disappeared, and I love

how fast acting it is! It dries in a good 30 seconds, and only takes 5 minutes of the day to achieve beautiful, clear skin.

It also removes easily, with some gentle scrubbing with a wash cloth and water. If any of you are looking for a decent mask with a great price and lovely results, this is the one for you.

Olay Daily Facials Intensives Deep Cleansing Clay Mask

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709826690830/k2311a097/9.7.09