St.Ives Apricot Scrub for belmishes and blackheads  » Cosmetics  »
  • The after feeling is amazing it feels like you just went to the spa and got a facial and your skin feels clean and tingly

• by constein77

I was told about this product by my boyfriend’s brother, I would say it’s an okay product but I wouldn’t go too crazy about it. When it comes to being affordable this is the perfect product to buy for acne.

It smells really good and you can actually feel the product working on your

face.

How I use it is I wash my hands first before I apply it keep my hand a little wet before putting it on so I feel the scrub and so it doesn’t irritate my skin too much.

Then I gently exfoliate it all over my face in every area you can’t miss ...

• a spot I have personally done this and experienced a pimple coming on my face the following morning.

So once I’m finished exfoliating all over my face I keep it on for about 5 minutes without touching it at all then gently wash it off with lukewarm water.

The after feeling is amazing it

feels like you just went to the spa and got a facial and your skin feels clean and tingly.

This product keeps the acne in control in way I mean it somewhat keeps it clean and from breaking out a lot but you will still see pimples trying to come in on your face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709826580830/k2311a097/9.7.09