Dove Intense Damage Therapy Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of my favorite lines of products in the world is Dove, now I have noticed they have some products for people with my problems I have always had the dry problem but normally my normal routine works until summertime hits anyway

• by constein77

I have really dry brittle well it almost seems like it hair. My hair gets very dry during the summer time it gets dry, and becomes impossible for me to find anything that can work for it. Sounds crazy but I usually use lotion in my hair or conditioner you know to make it soft but right

now that’s not working for me at all. One of my favorite lines of products in the world is Dove, now I have noticed they have some products for people with my problems I have always had the dry problem but normally my normal routine works until summertime hits anyway. So anyways I had been paying attention ...

• to this advertisement on television about this Dove Intense Damage therapy shampoo, the advertisement said it keeps your hair soft and shiny, and from becoming dry and keeping it frizz free that frizz free was a plus for me. So I went to my local Walgreens and purchased it went home to use it and it smelt
        really good and I let my hair dry out naturally keeping my hair completely down to see what would happen. Wow after about a good 3 hours my hair was still soft there was no frizz at all it was just soft not too shiny either it looked really healthy and natural, for my hair this was like a miracle.

Dove Intense Damage Therapy Shampoo
    prabh says :

my hair are very weak and damaged with lots of split-ends………..also ican`t go for a hair cut or trimming due to religious reasons.when i make a ponytail, it looks like a thin rope……….. which dove shampoo or treatment should i use

Galega says :

Dove Intense Damage Therapy Shampoo can be quite good for your kind of requirements. Just ensure to follow all instructions religiously.

VIdya says :

hi. i had a thick long silky hair. it is almost 7years i have lost everything. now my hairs are dry short with splits and dull too. i am using Dove hairfall therapy product. but still i find my hairs not improving much, can you please tell me how to get silky long thick hairs?

Galega says :

Dove hair fall therapy seems to have not worked for you. I would suggest you to continue using it for few more days. Apart from that, I would strongly advise you to use a good anti fall hair oil. You are from India, and I would suggest you to go for Trichup. It works really good and shows positive results within a fortnight.

ASHA says :

hi. i had a thick long silky hair. it is almost 7years i have lost everything. now my hairs are dry short with splits and dull too. even it has become thin . i am using Dove intense damage therapy product. but still i find my hairs not improving much, can you please tell me how to get silky long thick hairs.

Galega says :

I would suggest you a different product.

Try Livon Hair Gain Tonic. This is really a very good product and my cousin has got thick and strong hair after using it continuously for three months. I would highly recommend it for you in the given condition.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709826570830/k2311a097/9.7.09