Nivea For Men Cool Kick Stick Deodorant
  • Whenever I have to be doing lots of activities in a day, and then it will take me around night time to take a bath, I can still sense the feeling of freshness in my body

• by Herrera212

I am really tired using powder-based deodorant. At times they do not provide the utmost dry up protection especially for somebody as active as me. My lifestyle involves tremendous outdoor activities. Thats is how I keep myself sane because gym alone bore me thus I surf, mountain climb, beach volleyball and play basketball. The routine helps me loose lots of calories but at the same time I perspire so much. I need maximum protection for this kind of way of life.

Before the constant promise I

get from my former deodorant was false and they did not live up to what they are offering. The second was not able to sustain maximum protection that I need. Mostly, I need extreme protection. Men sweat faster than women thus men have different need and that has to be addressed with the kind of deodorant we use.

When I started using Nivea For Men Cool Stick Deodorant, I never felt the satisfaction that I have from my two previous brands. First, the protection I get ...

• from Nivea Men Deodorant is 24 hours and I experienced it with utmost satisfaction. Amidst all the sweat, I still have the confidence even playing basketball that I still smell fresh and properly protected. Whenever I have to be doing lots of activities in a day, and then it will take me around night time to take a bath, I can still sense the feeling of freshness in my body. Nivea Deodorant has indeed lived up to the promise it offers that they will give you
        24 hour protection. Secondly, the smell supplements the freshness it offers because it has this aquatic smelling scent. You would feel a cool kick when you are using it. This deodorant does not contain colourants and preservatives thus very safe in your skin. You wouldn’t be worrying about rashes in your pits when you are using this.

If you are looking for Deodorant which offers 24 hour protection, Nivea For Men Cool Kick Deodorant Stick is the right one especially for those who are active in sports.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709826470830/k2311a097/9.7.09