Swiss International Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • Like I enjoy business class so much, unfortunately I was on coach
  • On board the flight, I like how the come up with a very creative menu for those who are health-concious
  • They also offer gourmet meal and it was delicious
  • I noticed too that they are well-versed with other language as my seat mate was a French national
  • I did not experience delays too and landing was smooth and satisfying

• by Herrera212

I had the opportunity to be on a Swiss International Airlines flight for my Zurich-Boston trip. Like I enjoy business class so much, unfortunately I was on coach.

Very pleasant service with regard to check in. I can sense the exuberance while I checking out my seat and the process was fast.

On board the flight, I like how the come up with a very creative menu for those who are health-concious.

They have vegetarian menu. Choices will vary from “Vegetarian Hindu”, “Vegetarian Oriental”, “Vegetarian Jaina”, “Vegetarian Lacto-Ovo”. The latter is something which sounds so peculiar but it merely contains dairy and egg products. They also offer gourmet meal and it was delicious. The beverage was an upscale wine. We also had choco drinks and refreshing juice for refreshments with traditional croissant or french toast.

I would like to praise the attendants too because ...

• they were very efficient. I like it that they know what they are doing and they speak english well. They do interact with passengers too and responsive with all my requests. I noticed too that they are well-versed with other language as my seat mate was a French national.

The aircraft was very clean and the seats were very comfortable. There was enough space for the leg room. The TV screen for

each individual seat was a 9″ and in my experience I guess this is the biggest screen for coach accommodation. They also offer video games and digital player. The In-flight entertainment was awesome. It offered so much than what I expected. Movies were up to date with the latest choices.

I did not experience delays too and landing was smooth and satisfying. This is for me one of the outstanding European Airline.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40709826450830/k2311a097/9.7.09