Neutrogena Ageless Intensive Tone Correcting Concentrated Serum Night  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the deep tan that I get but the light brown spots in my cheek bone, it disgust me

• by Herrera212

I have developed light dark spots beneath my eyes because of too much sun exposure. I have been surfing a lot these days and that activity alone is really has worst repercussions. I like the deep tan that I get but the light brown spots in my cheek bone, it disgust me. I read it somewhere that sunblock is really essential for activities like this for proper

protection but my clumsy and amnesic attitude sometimes disallow me to carry it. In places where I do surfing, I couldn’t find sunblocks too, the brand specifically appropriate for my skin type.

Then I developed this small dark spots in my face. From now on, I have wearing SPF 50 sunblock and constantly apply it if I am continuously under the sun. But as to prevention and cure on my dark spots, I have discovered something which is really effective.

I started using Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Concentrated Serum Night since October of 2008. This face cream is specifically intended for night use. I have never tested any night creams as effective as this.

The main end result of this night cream is to fight against dark spots while your skin is at rest.

• Neutrogena Ageless Intensive Tone Correcting Concentrated Serum Night
      It contains Essential Soy which helps smooth out texture and this is the ingredient which helps eradicate the dark spots. Essential Soy has the powerful effect of whitening your skin. This night cream also has Retinol which smoothen wrinkles fast and has a powerful antioxidant Vitamin C which boost your complexion. There is so much benefits that you can get from this night cream because it does
      not only cures dark spots, it also protects and prevents it. This night cream is oil-free thus nothing to worry about too much sebum in your skin and all brands from Neutrogena is non-comedogenic thus this won’t clog your pores.

For almost a year now, this is my night therapy and my dark spots are gone, leaving my skin soft and supple. I have an improve complexion now.

megan says :

does this cream get rid of or fade freckles? i am 21 years old and have had freckles my whole life and i hate them… they are lighter so i`m hopeing this cream might work or you might know of something else that will reduce my freckles?????? thanks, megan

Galega says :

This cream can definitely remove freckles. However, I won’t suggest you to use it at the age of 21. I would recommend L Oreal Paris Youth Code Dark Spot Correcting Cream Day/Night, which is perfect for your age and also quickly work against freckles.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709826440830/k2311a097/9.7.09