Dunhill Black by Alfred Dunhill perfume  » Perfume  »
1.5
  • I bought one perfume before Dunhill Black
  • I noticed that the scent had its own hidden characteristics especially when it touches your skin
  • I dislike this perfume because I was associating male-oriented features when I had this in my hand but even a casual friday is not appropriate

• by Herrera212

Most of my bags are from Dunhill. I bought one perfume before Dunhill Black. The scent is woody aromatic according to its classification.

I have a soft spot on how the scent starts. It was a little stiff, composing almost the most coveted crowd of common male jealousy. It was strong but it was pleasing nonetheless. The smell transforms to sweet floral but not obvious. I would say it was mussy because it befuddled me. The segue was feminine at

most. It almost mistook me for smelling Victoria’s Secret in a moment but alas it was Dunhill. Then the scent dries down to strong and sour ending. The base notes were suede, guaiac wood and virginia cedar. My position is the scent is no clearly masculine. In all traces it is and the strong, robust and superior. The momentary floral notes were overshadowed with powerfully built image of masculinity.

There are observations that I want to share. The first time I ...

• tried the scent, I sprayed it on a litmus paper to test it completely and that I be able to judge the scent per se. However, when I tried using it on me, there is a different blend it creates. The scent turns more sour when it reaches my skin. I noticed that the scent had its own hidden characteristics especially when it touches your skin. It smells like sour or rotten grapes. It just unappealing for me while it
        basks an unpleasant aroma. The woody aromatic classification is nowhere to be found. I dislike this perfume because I was associating male-oriented features when I had this in my hand but even a casual friday is not appropriate. It is mostly unpleasant because it did not give or provide a distinct regard to my friends when I wore it. Also the worst thing about this scent is its ability to poison or annoy you to extreme strength with its vinegary texture.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56709826430830/k2311a097/9.7.09