Head and Shoulders Anti-Dandruff Shampoo For Men Hair Retain
  • Among the Head and Shoulders that I've tried, I think this is the best
  • Consequently, you will experience foul odor in your scalp and you will experience falling hair

• by Herrera212

If you are living in the tropics one of the worst problems you will have is dandruff. I really has this worst scalp. I tend to develop dandruff spontaneously and with a different use of shampoo, it will surely cause it to worsen. The only compatible Shampoo I have ever tried is Head and Shoulders.

Right

now they have come up with a more unique, more prepossessing smell. The scent is outstanding. Among the Head and Shoulders that I’ve tried, I think this is the best. It smells like the ocean, so fresh, so young, so refreshing.

This shampoo gives you a complete moisturizing feel to your scalp. After just one use I was able to feel the difference. Unlike some of my shampoos, Head and Shoulders Anti Dandruff For Men Hair Retain moisturizes your scalp. This is the main effect of this shampoo. Why it offers Hair Retain is because it targets itchy scalp which causes falling hair. When your scalp is attacked by bacteria which causes ...

Dr.Sushil Rudra says :

re : Consequently, you will experience foul odor in your scalp and you will experience falling hair
Head and Shoulders is great foranti-dandruff and winter-acne.I personally used only one time in winter when dandruff affect my sculp. And the whole winter I’m freed from dandruff. It’s a miracle

Stacey says :

Yes Head and Shoulders works well on controlling dandruff, but I never thought of trying it for acne. Did you just wash your face like normal with it?

Sayli Sawant says :

I was hoping that head and shoulders will be effective against dandruff and itchy scalp. Unfortunately that s not the case. Dandruff s still there and my scalp condition worsened. It s the chemical composition I guess. But be careful while choosing your shampoo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34709826420830/k2311a097/9.7.09