Head and Shoulders Anti-Dandruff Shampoo For Men Hair Retain  » Health  »
  • Among the Head and Shoulders that I've tried, I think this is the best
  • Consequently, you will experience foul odor in your scalp and you will experience falling hair

• by Herrera212

If you are living in the tropics one of the worst problems you will have is dandruff. I really has this worst scalp. I tend to develop dandruff spontaneously and with a different use of shampoo, it will surely cause it to worsen. The only compatible Shampoo I have ever tried is Head and Shoulders.

Right

now they have come up with a more unique, more prepossessing smell. The scent is outstanding. Among the Head and Shoulders that I’ve tried, I think this is the best. It smells like the ocean, so fresh, so young, so refreshing.

This shampoo gives you a complete moisturizing feel to your scalp. After just one use I was able to feel the difference. Unlike some of my shampoos, Head and Shoulders Anti Dandruff For Men Hair Retain moisturizes your scalp. This is the main effect of this shampoo. Why it offers Hair Retain is because it targets itchy scalp which causes falling hair. When your scalp is attacked by bacteria which causes ...

Oliver says :

I personally tried the head and shoulders shampoo and I was never satisfied with it. Simply after each wash, it seemed that I would remove the scalp from my head from scratching. I think there are a lot of hormones that affect the formation of dandruff.

Galega says :

Switch to another over the counter anti dandruff shampoo. If that also doesn’t make any improvement, then you may need to see a dermatologist. It is possible that you need a stronger prescription only anti dandruff shampoo coupled with some other hair care medicines.

Dr.Sushil Rudra says :

re : Consequently, you will experience foul odor in your scalp and you will experience falling hair
Head and Shoulders is great foranti-dandruff and winter-acne.I personally used only one time in winter when dandruff affect my sculp. And the whole winter I’m freed from dandruff. It’s a miracle

Stacey says :

Yes Head and Shoulders works well on controlling dandruff, but I never thought of trying it for acne. Did you just wash your face like normal with it?

Galega says :

This shampoo isn’t meant to be used for acne. No one has ever recommended something like that. Using it on face can be disastrous in the long run.

Sayli Sawant says :

I was hoping that head and shoulders will be effective against dandruff and itchy scalp. Unfortunately that s not the case. Dandruff s still there and my scalp condition worsened. It s the chemical composition I guess. But be careful while choosing your shampoo.

Galega says :

One or two use may not lead to any visible improvement to some users, as that also depends on the condition of your scalp and skin type. But, over time it should help you. In any case, it must not enhance your problems. Guess, you may want to change to another brand. If you are having dry hair and scalp, then also you may not see results quickly.

ZAHID DRAXI says :

Hey , i m one of the costomer of head and shoulders,
My experience i use to sampoo daily with other shampoos, but one day i just heard one of my friend saying me to use head and shoulders sampoo and see the result, i thought why not try as i already used many brands , then i tried it for one week, surely i saw my dandraff disappearing, i was happy and till know i use one and only head and shoulders, i haven’t changed the brand nor replaced.
Thanks i really appreciate this one
Thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34709826420830/k2311a097/9.7.09