Dior Homme Intense by Christian Dior perfume  » Perfume  »
  • My experience tells me that the scent starts light floral but the segue is woody with warm vanilla clinging to it then it dries down with musky nuances
  • When I smelled it the first time, I thought I was sniffing at an old oak tree drenched in light lilac or violet
  • It was funny but the closest of my pals confirmed it by saying that this was one of the best perfumes I have wore ever

• by Herrera212

This perfume has been one of the main scents I have been using since it came out in 2007. I have different faces according to my friends. When I feel sporty there is a scent for that, when I am dressed in tux, I matched the mood with another perfume and when I feel like wearing jeans and snickers, I wash my image with a different smell. Dior Homme Intense is one of those bottles that I use for my formal occasions.

I

feel in love with the fragrance after the first bottle was given to me as a birthday gift. The scent is classified as floral woody musk. I like how it appeared. Very relax and the box was black with ceremonious font in the middle in silver gray. The bottle instilled midnight imagination perhaps or intense dark spirit. It was already visible from the appearance alone what kind of scent is this. I was happy that I liked it.

My experience tells me that the ...

• scent starts light floral but the segue is woody with warm vanilla clinging to it then it dries down with musky nuances.

I am attached to this perfume mainly because it is not too dark or heavy to be a typical male perfume. If you have noticed, the early start is too light or floral. It also brings a different stir to the robust idea it should posses. When I smelled it the first time, I thought I was sniffing at an old

oak tree drenched in light lilac or violet. It was seemingly good while detaching you from your own imagination. For me the scent was real not fancy.

At times when I wear this, the volume of adulation speaks for the likability that people crave. Others would give me a flirtatious worship yet others remain stiff with their own leer. It was funny but the closest of my pals confirmed it by saying that this was one of the best perfumes I have wore ever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56709826410830/k2311a097/9.7.09