Nivea For Men Aqua Gel Wet Look  » Cosmetics  »
  • Sometimes I experience falling hair whenever I take a bath
  • According to my dermatologist it might be stress or I thought it is my hair gel
  • I would surely recommend this hair gel because of its innovative approach in hair styling

• by Herrera212

Sometimes I experience falling hair whenever I take a bath. I was worried and began to examine what was wrong. According to my dermatologist it might be stress or I thought it is my hair gel. Some hair gel contains too much alcohol that it damages your hair leaving it dry and vulnerable. Since I started using Nivea For Men Aqua Gel Wet Look I

never experienced the same falling hair.

This hair gel is unique. First, unlike the traditional hair gel which offers you a sculpted hard look on your hair, this gels does not have the same effect. It helps you out in styling your hair as to what desired look you want but it does not give you the traditional “sticky look” you usually have in some hair gel. When I used it, I was so fresh looking, my hair had a nice style to start and it was not drying out which I really like. My hair is shiny too and this gel when applied to your hair just blend in naturally. It is not really obvious that you are wearing a hair gel when you are using this but rather you ...

• Nivea For Men Aqua Gel Wet Look
      experience a different twist in hair styling.

The smell of this hair gel is very pleasing to your nose too. It has this cool masculine scent that you would surely enjoy. The good thing too is that it is not sticky to your palms when you use it. You will have the pleasure of applying it to your hair because of the smell and it

is not sticky at the same time. The good thing too about this hair gel is it contains vitamin B3. For several months of using it, I never experienced falling hair and my hair is even constantly enhanced with this aqua gel.

I would surely recommend this hair gel because of its innovative approach in hair styling. Plus the vitamin it contains which takes care of your hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709826400830/k2311a097/9.7.09