Malaysia Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I was excited to experience what they say Malaysian Hospitality
  • The wine both white and red plus hot chocolate during refreshment, it was just one of the delicious meals I have tried on board
  • I noticed that the flight attendants were very warm and hospitable
  • This is by far the best airline I have tried

• by Herrera212

I traveled from Kuala Lumpur to Buenos Aires via Malaysia Airlines. I was on a business trip at that time and was my first time to Buenos Aires. The flight was a connecting flight from Manila to Kuala Lumpur and then to Buenos Aires after. I was on business class. I was excited to experience what they say “Malaysian Hospitality”.

One of things I do during my spare time is playing with my X Box. During my trips, I can

only bring my PSP and sometimes I forget it. I really like Malaysia Airlines entertainment offer because apart from the “in-demand” movies, they offer awesome games for which you can choose. These are popular games which would spice up your flight especially like this Kuala Lumpur-Buenos Aires trip. I really had a good time. The screen also is wide enough around 10.4″ which allows you better enjoyment and clear graphics. After an hour of playing, I relaxed by watching movies. It was great that they have the latest movies.

The food was just delicious as ever. I have been to lots of international flight and my diet is always organic. I was lucky that Malaysia Airlines offers farm-fresh produced food like fresh salmon, moist lambs with Sarawack pepper sauce, cheese from Tarago River in Australia. I always ask the flight attendant about the food on board any flight for me to know the dish and at the same time ...

• Malaysia Airlines
      test the skills of the cabin crew. The lady flight attendant was smart enough to educate me about the various dish. I just enjoyed everything on board. The wine both white and red plus hot chocolate during refreshment, it was just one of the delicious meals I have tried on board.

I noticed that the flight attendants were very warm and hospitable. One thing Malaysia Airlines is bragging about is the distinct kind of hospitality that their crew is giving

you. I have experience them being so friendly, smart, attentive to your needs and happy with what they are doing.

The flight left Kuala Lumpur as expected and it arrived Buenos Aires as expected too. The take off was smooth and the landing went well. I experienced utmost convenience on board Malaysia Airlines. The seat gave me the comfort for my sleep as well as enjoyment for my games and movies. This is by far the best airline I have tried.

Malaysia Airlines
Mark Stapp says :

My mother came to visit me in Japan, traveling from Perth, Australia to Osaka, Japan. I accompanied her to the check-in counter at Kansai International Airport, helping her carry her luggage, and to make sure she departed Japan smoothly. The MAS Kansai International Airport check-in ground staff of M. Nakai Station Manager The title he has given himself , Y. Kobayashi, and Y. Kano Chief The title she calls herself were arrogant, rude, callous, unhelpful, hopeless at communicating in English, and completely insensitive to my 73 year old mother, who is a frail pensioner, and has been weakened as a result of cancer treatment. These 3 robots, for they are not sentient beings, said she must either pay 45,000 Japanese yen in excess baggage or remove stuff from her check in luggage. They gave her no leeway from the allowable 25 kg`s of check in luggage, and forced her to lug 7.5 extra kilos in hand baggage because she couldn`t afford to pay. My mother rarely travels, the last time was quite a few years ago, and will probably not want to fly again after this shocking experience. I am outraged at these MAS androids who were constantly smiling at my mother`s discomfort, even after I explained her situation. Why didn`t they exercise a bit of common sense and discretion because of her age, and lack of recent flight experience? Finally, I would like to state that the extra 7.5 kg of hand baggage made her exceed her hand baggage weight limit as well, so the 3 sticklers for following procedure achieved nothing, except to inflict discomfort and cause embarrassment upon my frail and petite mother. I asked to speak to the MAS manager at the airport but was gleefully denied this request by Mr. Nakai, the Station Manager, who said he was the only person available to deal with this problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40709826380830/k2311a097/9.7.09