Bookdepository.co.uk  » Books  »
  • I have no idea how would they cover their cost but book depository offers free shipping rate (even to international) and the novels are generally in $10 range (while it is about $20 in Borders or alike).
  • On the side note, they accept credit card and paypal for the payment which is very convenient and practical
  • I think from the few months I found this website, I have bought about $10 books but it is all worth it as it is very cheap and if I found that I don’t like the book I bought, I can sell it in ebay

• by Babyville

The best place to buy books in bargain! Say goodbye to ebay for book bargain; half price for secondhand book? Not anymore, browse in the Book depository and buy a NEW book for less than in-store RRP! I have no idea how would they cover their cost but book depository offers free shipping rate (even to international) and the novels

are generally in $10 range (while it is about $20 in Borders or alike). The shipping is pretty fast, I would say a week to two. I also bought a prescribed text (for my uni class) once and compared to buying in the university book shop, I save $15 (plus the energy to carry all the heavy books home)! So ...

• I say they have a great range of book and virtually, you should be able to find any book that you like. You just have to plan ahead and chain your purse, otherwise you would be addicted and keep buying books. On the side note, they accept credit card and paypal for the payment which is very convenient and practical.
        I think from the few months I found this website, I have bought about $10 books but it is all worth it as it is very cheap and if I found that I don’t like the book I bought, I can sell it in ebay! When I’m lucky, I don’t even lose a dime from this selling. Definitely recommended website for book-a-holic!

Stelios says :

I also ordered some books from BookDepository for the first time on October 2010. At early November, and while my books never arrived, they said that a full refund of 137.5 euros will appear in my account shortly. Shortly became FOREVER, so at January 10 of 2011 after I managed to find aphone number of them at last ,some representative called Lu reassured me that they would send a cheque shortly AGAIN . Then on February 17 after I wrote them that if I don`t get my cheque until the 25th, everyone on the web would hear my story, they replied that they would immediately contact their accounting department in order to send the cheque ….guess again….SHORTLY I really hope they will clear my issue eventually and save me from 137.5 euros of expenditure, which -believe me- in Greece especially is a large amount of money

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17709826370830/k2311a097/9.7.09