Motherease Cotton Nappies
  • From the moment I found out I was pregnant I wanted to use cotton nappies rather than the disposable ones that cause such a lot of damage to our environment
  • I did a lot of research into the best ones to use and found some really informative websites out there that were more than happy to help
  • My daughter suffered, and still does suffer, from very sensitive skin and had a real problem with any synthetic materials and I have to say that she didn’t suffer with one incidence of nappy rash in the whole time she wore her Motherease nappies – in fact the only time she suffered was when we went on holiday and used a pack of Pampers nappies
  • I would really highly recommend Motherease to anyone who wants a simple and environmentally friendly approach to nappies

• by sweetpepper

I used these fantastic nappies on my daughter who is now 5 and I have to say that I was very pleased with my decision to use them. From the moment I found out I was pregnant I wanted to use cotton nappies rather than the disposable ones that cause such a lot of damage to our environment.

I did a lot of research into the best

ones to use and found some really informative websites out there that were more than happy to help. I bought a few single nappies to test out what I thought and from the moment I handled the Motherease ones, I knew that they would work out the best. The Motherease nappies fasten with poppers rather than nappy pins, an option that I much preferred as ...

• I’m a bit “fingers and thumbs”! Although they are made of a very sturdy towelling, they are also quite a bit slimmer in shape than some of the others on the market which made it easier to buy baby clothes as most clothes are not manufactured with cotton nappies in mind.

with any synthetic materials and I have to say that she didn’t suffer with one incidence of nappy rash in the whole time she wore her Motherease nappies – in fact the only time she suffered was when we went on holiday and used a pack of Pampers nappies! I would really highly recommend Motherease to anyone who wants a simple and environmentally friendly approach to nappies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54709826360830/k2311a097/9.7.09