Saka fairness bleach cream  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • So when it was time for my regular bleach I thought of trying Saka instead of the normal Fem fairness Bleach, though it was a little expensive for me I just wanted to see if it was really better then my regular bleaching cream
  • I used the Saka fairness bleach cream and for the first day nothing abnormal happened, my skin were quite clear and looking good and I actually liked it on first instance but the problem started from the second day, small beads like skin problem started appearing on my face which got even worse the next day, it was getting bad everyday and finally I had to consult a doctor who told me it was the reaction of using the fairness bleach cream and he prescribed me some ointments and medicines

• by godymee

I am an tanned looking Indian who go for fairness bleach quite regularly, actually I bleach my face at least once every 3-4 weeks and for years I have been using fem fairness bleach as it is cheap and very effective on my skin but recently a new product Saka instant fairness cream was introduced and seeing the advertisement I was tempted to

give it a try. So when it was time for my regular bleach I thought of trying Saka instead of the normal Fem fairness Bleach, though it was a little expensive for me I just wanted to see if it was really better then my regular bleaching cream.

I used the Saka fairness bleach cream and for the first day nothing abnormal happened, my ...

• skin were quite clear and looking good and I actually liked it on first instance but the problem started from the second day, small beads like skin problem started appearing on my face which got even worse the next day, it was getting bad everyday and finally I had to consult a doctor who told me it was the reaction of using
        the fairness bleach cream and he prescribed me some ointments and medicines. It took about 2 weeks for the problem to be cured and since than I haven’t used Saka Fairness bleach cream. May be Saka fairness bleach cream didn’t suit my skin type and now I have gone back to my regular bleach cream and don’t even dare to try any new products.

-11
    ranjit says :

i have been using saka for last one month i use it at home i need to know how much usage will be suitable for my skin i am not much dark i have been suggest by most for the people that i have been using saka quite hard on my skin….please tell me the right amount….

awezome.writer says :

Skin usually renews after 3 months, so you might want to wait a little bit longer before you give up on the product since you mentioned that you only used it for a month. Just apply it evenly to your skin and use it every after 15 days.

Galega says :

There should not be any problem in using it once in a month. The longer will be better. But, the main thing you need to do is to not use any harsh cream after using this fairness bleaching product. If you do this, there might be some problem. Further, you seem to be confused about the right amount. There isn’t as such a right amount. You need to bleach on the facial skin along with neck. You are required to use the amount suitable for these areas. Just follow all instructions printed on the box religiously.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709826310830/k2311a097/9.7.09