Miele S5210 Vacuum Cleaner
  • I would like to share my experience of this great vacuum cleaner with you
  • I think that it is wonderful in removing any food remains, small pieces of paper and even dust
  • Another thing that I like about the Miele S5210 Vacuum Cleaner is its beautiful modern design
  • I highly recommend this excellent vacuum cleaner and will give it a top-notch rating of 10

• by reviewer42

We have the Miele S5210 Vacuum Cleaner at work. It has helped us keep working area and floor carpets clean and tidy for many months now. I would like to share my experience of this great vacuum cleaner with you.

Please let me start this review by saying that most of our working area is covered with a thin blue floor

carpet. As my colleges sometimes eat and/or drink at their desks, we need to clean the carpet about twice a week.

From my experience, I can clearly say that the Miele S5210 Vacuum Cleaner does a wonderful job in this respect. I think that it is wonderful in removing any food remains, small pieces of paper and even dust.

I think that ...

• one of the most important advantages this vacuum cleaner has to offer is its strong engine. Running by a motor power of 2200 Watt, it is no wonder that it is so efficient in keeping the place clean.

Another thing that I like about the Miele S5210 Vacuum Cleaner is its beautiful modern design. It has a modern look and very

round shape with no sharp edges. I think that it is visually appealing for the eye.

One other advantage of the Miele S5210 Vacuum Cleaner is the fact that it doesn’t make too much noise. Although very powerful when running, we can continue on working nearby. I highly recommend this excellent vacuum cleaner and will give it a top-notch rating of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16709826250830/k2311a097/9.7.09