Daxa Net web hosting company  » Web Hosting  »
2.5
  • I thought I will get a better quality of connection if I moved it to Daxa server
  • I paid quite amount of money to host several website on their website
  • I think I would like to change to another web hosting company when the term with this company will finish next year

• by MomLouiTan

I moved my website from my old hosting company to Daxa. I thought I will get a better quality of connection if I moved it to Daxa server. I paid quite amount of money to host several website on their website. But I already did few times complaints to them about their connection.

One time, my websites were down for almost 48 hours. There was no information what so ever that they

sent to use regarding this matter. When I realized that I could no longer open my websites, I contacted their customer services. They said there was something wrong with their dns and they repaired it. But that was already more than 24 hours since I could not open my websites. Then from that moment, I still needed to wait for more hours to get my websites up and running again.

I ...

• don’t know why they did not tell or inform their customers when they did some changes on their servers or their dns. Don’t they know that some websites have important customers that can give profits to the owner of the website? They even did not say sorry or maybe something that can replace the damage or the lost that I got because of their bad connection or services?

They said that

we could contact their customer services 24 hours. But when I tried to contact their messenger, I had to wait for so long just to get a simple answer of my question. I am not satisfied at all with the service that I got from this web hosting company. I think I would like to change to another web hosting company when the term with this company will finish next year.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 15709826160830/k2311a097/9.7.09