Sony Ericsson K500i  » Phones  »
  • When I first bought it, I noticed how the battery could last me almost a whole week without having to charge
  • I notice that many Sony Ericsson phones are rather hardy
  • I must say however, that one problem that I, and a number of people I know have with Sony Ericsson phone is that the toggle tends to spoil easily
  • As such, I recommend that anyone who wants to buy a Sony Ericsson phone should get one that does not require a toggle

• by bulletproofsponge

In June 2005 I was in need of a Tri-band cell phone as I was about to travel to the United States. I was informed that when traveling to the US, I would not be able to have International Roaming unless I had a Tri-band phone. As such, I proceeded to purchase a Sony Ericsson

K500i - one of the better phones at that time.

I have been using this phone for more that for years now. When I first bought it, I noticed how the battery could last me almost a whole week without having to charge. This was a tremendous surprise as my previous Nokia could only last a ...

• day.

In the four years, I have dropped my phone a million times, so much so that the paint on the phone cover is all gone. Yet, it still serves its purpose.

I notice that many Sony Ericsson phones are rather hardy. I am not the only Sony Ericsson phone owner who agrees that their

batteries last much longer than other brands.

I must say however, that one problem that I, and a number of people I know have with Sony Ericsson phone is that the toggle tends to spoil easily.

As such, I recommend that anyone who wants to buy a Sony Ericsson phone should get one that does not require a toggle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37709826050730/k2311a097/9.7.09