Golden Lamien Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Food court Kelapa Gading Mall, North of Jakarta, Indonesia
  • I like to eat the food from this restaurant
  • But I think it's not only from this Golden Lamien restaurant

• by MomLouiTan

You can try to order some Chinese food dishes from Golden Lamien restaurant if you are in Kelapa Gading Mall area. They have their counter in the food court center in Kelapa Gading Mall.

It is located in the fifth floor of Kelapa Gading Mall 3. You can just ask to the people who work there if you don’t know where is the exact location of this restaurant or food court area. There is an information center just in front of the entrance if

you need some more information about the location of this Golden Lamien Restaurant.

I like to eat the food from this restaurant. The prices that they ask for their food which are in their list are not really that crazy. Last time, I ordered Chicken barbecue with Hainam rice from this Golden Lamien restaurant in the Kelapa Gading food court, and I only paid less than 3 Eur for the menu that I took. So for you who come from Europe or other countries, this ...

• price is nothing if you compare with the food price that you need to pay in your own country.

But when you order from their counter in Kelapa Gading Food Court, you will not get the normal plate with you to eat. You will only get the plastic spoon with the plastic plate as well for your menu or food that you order from them. But I think it’s not only from this Golden Lamien restaurant. The other restaurants that you find in the food

court of Kelapa Gading are using the same plates just like I mentioned before.

Golden Lamien also offer some dimsum menu as well. For three pieces of dim sum, we have to pay around 1.50 eur per plate and for a dim sum package which has 6 pieces, we paid less than 3 eur each plate.

They also have roasted peking duck, roasted chicken and other Chinese recipes. I am sure you will find the Chinese recipes that you like if you check their menu.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7709826020730/k2311a097/9.7.09