Sandara Park and 2ne1  » Music  »
  • One reason why I like this group is because of Sandara Park who is now using the name Dara when she joined 2ne1

• by clickmarbin

I am not a korean, I am just one of the many filipino fans of the rising star korean girl pop group 2ne1. One reason why I like this group is because of Sandara Park who is now using the name Dara when she joined 2ne1.

I am really an avid fan of Dara since the first time she was introduce in Philippine Television. She joined a

reality show here in the philippines and she became so popular. She was considered as a phenomenal star. She was just a second runner up on that reality show but she was the one that was able to make it on top among the others. She made several tv advertisements like rejoice and maxi-peel .She also made several t.v programs,one of my favorite was SCQ Reload.

• She was also made two major blockbuster movies; ” Bcuz of U” and the other that I forgot the title.

Now Sandara left the Philippines but the popularity of this young girl still remains as she is now part of 2ne1 as Dara.

I first saw the new Sandara in youtube dancing with the other girls before I realized that she is already that famous in korea. 2ne1

is making it on top. Their songs are really nice and easy to memorize. It is very addictive. My favorite was the song ” Fire and the other one is ” I Don’t Care ”

I have a positive thinking that 2ne1 will stay in it’s popularity like their male counterpart BigBang.

Congratulations Sandara. I hope you can read this review. I am really you avid fan.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14709826010730/k2311a097/9.7.09