Global Dominion Financing Incorporated Cavite Branch  » Education  »
DasmariƱas Cavite , Philippines
  • I hope that someday I can be one of those top loan consultant for this company
  • The importance of how you can face rejections was also discussed and that's my favorite part in that seminar

• by clickmarbin

Global Dominion is a financing company in the Philippines offering loan services for ofw, seaman, workers, etc. And they are looking for a loan consultant who can help them market their loan services.

I attended their seminar today in one of their branch in Cavite because I want to increase my knowledge about the product that i will need to offer to my prospective clients. The seminar was headed by Guian.

It

was a very informative seminar. Everything that I need to know about the loan services of Global Dominion were discussed in the seminar.

I can say that Global Dominion has an effective training for beginners, I really learn a lot, with the help of that seminar, it gives me the motivation to work harder and get more clients approved loans.

The trainer Guian is a good trainer, he shared how Global ...

• Dominion started, he also share his experiences as a telemarketer before for this company, he shared some success stories of Global Dominions Loan Consultants which really inspires us. I hope that someday I can be one of those top loan consultant for this company.

The importance of how you can face rejections was also discussed and that’s my favorite part in that seminar.

I can say that I am now fully equipped,

my knowledge of the product has improved and I am now more than willing to do this job full time.

Global Dominion has ofw loan, seaman loan, business loan, call center agents loan, collateral loans to name a few. If you are near cavite and you need a loan consultant. Feel free to contact me in my ym or on my mobile number; zero nine two nine four nine siz eight three five seven.

liastine says :

i would like to ask if global dominion is allowing students like 18 and above to loan,for some school matters. thanks.

Galega says :

No, Global dominion doesn’t provide loans for student (student loan).

Here is the entire category of loans available from this firm:

bhel bautista says :

Please send me details on OFW loan , how much is the maximum loan I can avail, how many months to pay,and the interest.. Thank you

Galega says :

The maximum loan you can avail, along with repayment options/installments depend on your financial viability. The Global Dominion will decide about it after scanning your application and after discussing few points with you.

Here is the mailing address of Global Dominion (Manila Branch)

Global Dominion Financing Incorporated
    Address: Unit 3107 Jollibee Plaza Condominium, Emerald Ave., Emerald Ave., Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
    Telephone No: (632) 910-8216, 631-1678
    Fax No: (632) 910-5007

mary ruth rubio says :

may i ask if i am qualified to avail of your cash loan? I am a call center agent working with the company for 3 and 1/2 years I have no dependents and no mortgage (house)

Galega says :

Though, Global Dominion is known for faster approval of small loans, still you are required to provide some security. Since you are working with a company for such a long time, you should get approval. However, without mortgage don’t expect lump sum amount of loan money.

Contact them with all your details (original documents will be required for scanning purposes).

Rodel dequito says :

Ser im planing to buy honda civic model 2009 worth 450k may i ask to your good office hwmch dp and monthly amort.will i pay to have this car?and may i know also all that i need to pay in purchasing this car?like insurance,transfer fee if ever.tnx this things are questions that linger in my mind eversince.thanks for you website inreach your office.i waitbfor your reply.seaman po ch cook.from dasma cavite

vangeline says :

Hi,
    I apply loan then follow your company policy that HR not to send email to your employees i liaising with. me and my co-borrower interviewed twice thru video call.as per his instruction my HR send the form to the email and my letter of appointment as well as requested for my load verification dec 08 morning.then he called my sister that its approved and possible to collect the same day.so since it Saturday the next day i told my sister to as permission to her boss to leave early.But unfortunately he send me email again telling me that please inform your HR to send to two email given after loan approved?? I was so disappointed because i was liaising with him for more that a week then out of the blue h requested again to sent the form to the different email?From the first place he should inform me what he really want me to do.My sister came down to your good office to collect the money but fortunately she came home with nothing.

I am a OFW please give us a proper instruction,i do understand that each company got different requirements and procedures but what he does to me was really not acceptable. Makati branch

ana lorraine gruyal says :

Good evening. We are bothworking in singapore airlines our salary is 2,500 sgd and weneed to get a loan? What is your maximum and how many percent because we need to finishfirst the payments to our lot in antipolo because of some problem we needto get loan as well. Isit possible to loan atlis 1m 12months to pay.? Whatdo we need to bring ? Thanks

Galega says :

Yes, it is possible to make repayment over one year. Your loan amount will be in proportion to your yearly income. However, please be aware that there are many other factors which may compel the company to limit the loan amount, or even deny it.

You are required to come with all documents (in original). Residential proof is a must. But, before coming, apply through proper channel (online application).

Here is the contact details:

Global Dominion Financing Incorporated
    Telephone No: (632) 910-8216, 631-1678
    Fax No: (632) 910-5007

carlos says :

What are the requirements for an ofw loan? I am still abroad right now,can my wife make the loan on my behalf?

Galega says :

Your wife can make the`application’ on your behalf. However, you NEED to be in Philippines to get the loan money. There are very little requirements for OFW loan. You can even apply online through various channels (LoanSolutions.ph is one of them). It is approved faster, if you have all necessary documents and the company thinks that it won’t be tough for you to repay the amount.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50709826000730/k2311a097/9.7.09