MAC concealer brush  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, before I discovered this little beauty tool, it was a hit-or-miss affair whenever I would apply a concealer
  • This brush is just the perfect size to hold, and the circular design of the brush makes it possible to even out the outside areas

• by TheAdvocate

It took me quite some time before I could settle on a concealer that would hide my little vitiligo patch under my lips. I finally settled on a cream concealer that was perfect for my skin tone.

would apply a concealer.

The MAC saleslady suggested that I should use a make-up brush in applying the concealer so as to make a consistent and even application.

She was quite right about it.

It no longer appeared like a blob on my chin and I have learned to blend it completely ...

• with my skin tone, making it disappear under the powder.

The key was proper application with a brush.

This brush is just the perfect size to hold, and the circular design of the brush makes it possible to even out the outside areas.

It was a bit expensive, but good make-up

brushes usually are, and one has to invest in them.

A good one will last you for years, and this one certainly has been with me for quite some time.

The brush hairs are supple and easy enough to apply, unlike the cheap ones which harden with time.

This one has remained soft through the years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709825930730/k2311a097/9.7.09