Nancy Grace  » TV  »
  • I don't mind hearing the new findings each night, but spending every night on the same one or two stories where I'm just hearing the same experts say the same things gets really boring

• by C Mac

Nancy Grace is a former prosecutor now hosting her own show on the Headline News channel, a sister channel of CNN. I used to watch her show, which airs nightly, but I have not been watching it as much lately.

I find that once she gets onto a story, all of her shows focus on that story until you are so bored of hearing about it that you can’t stand to watch

any longer.

I would prefer watching if she would do more stories, and maybe do a few stories a show, focusing less on one particular one.

I don’t mind hearing the new findings each night, but spending every night on the same one or two stories where I’m just hearing the same experts say the same things gets really boring.

I do like that she is very direct.

She will ask questions ...

• of people that others may not ask.

She has been blamed for causing the mother of one missing boy, Melinda Duckett, a lot of distress.

She was found dead shortly after the interview she had with Nancy Grace as a result of a suicide.

I did see the interview, and Nancy did ask the tough questions, but the mother should have been more upfront with the information.

If my son was missing,

I’d be more than willing to answer all of the questions that people had.

Although it can be annoying to hear of the same story ever single night, it shows that Nancy is very involved in the cases that she presents.

She can be emotional and that makes her real.

I realize that she is not for everybody, but try to catch a show or two and decide for yourself what you think.

You’ll probably see some fireworks!

Nancy Grace

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10709825900730/k2311a097/9.7.09