Garnier Fructis Full Control Hairspray
  • If an inexpensive, high quality hair spray sounds like a hair styling product that you would like to have handy, I recommend that you visit your corner drug store and pick up a can of Garnier Fructis Full Control Hair Spray

• by deem

Garnier Fructis Full Control Hair Spray is a great hair styling product. My daughter and I both use it and it works well for both of us. I have short, fine hair and she has long, thick hair, but it holds both my hair and her hair in place for hours when we use it.

Furthermore, even though it holds hair in place so well, the great thing is that the hair is still soft and brushable after spraying on the Garnier Fructis Full Control Hair Spray. It does not leave you with “helmet head” hair

or leave your hair stiff and crunchy.

I also do not find this hair spray to leave white flakes behind in my hair when I brush my hair after using it. Furthermore, the scent of the Garnier Fructis Full Control Hair Spray is subtle and pleasant; it does not leave you coughing in front of your mirror after you apply it.

Because it is subtle, I do not think it clashes with any fragrance that I am wearing when I go out after using the Garnier Fructis Full Control Hair Spray. The spray is more of a

fine mist and the can is narrow enough that I can easily manipulate the can of hair spray all around my head when applying it.

Also, the relatively manageable size of the can makes it easier to throw Garnier Fructis Full Control Hair Spray into an overnight bag if you are traveling or into a desk drawer at work if you want to freshen up your hair style after work to go out in the evening. (The subtle scent also will not give away your secret by making co-workers wonder aloud about who is using hair spray in the ...

• Garnier Fructis Full Control Hairspray
      office.

) Even though Garnier Fructis Full Control Hair Spray works like a dream in terms of holding hair styles in place, the price is more than reasonable. It is just a few dollars a can, which makes this one of the more inexpensive hair sprays on the market.

I hope that its success does not go to the company’s head so they raise the price. Moreover, Garnier Fructis Full Control Hair Spray is available at discount stores as well as drug stores so you do not need to worry about running out to a salon or a

beauty supply store to buy it.

You need go no farther than your neighborhood drug store. If an inexpensive, high quality hair spray sounds like a hair styling product that you would like to have handy, I recommend that you visit your corner drug store and pick up a can of Garnier Fructis Full Control Hair Spray.

I won’t say that you will be able to say good-bye forever to bad hair days, but I will say that this product will help you maintain your look on your good hair days and we could all use that kind of help!

Garnier Fructis Full Control Hairspray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709825600730/k2311a097/9.7.09