Bath and Body Works Tutti Dolci Crème Brulee Moisturizing Souffle  » Cosmetics  »
  • The only disadvantage to the Bath and Body Works Tutti Dolci Crème Brulee Moisturizing Souffle is that it comes in a large, heavy glass jar, which can be rather unwieldy
  • Unfortunately, as frequently happens with product lines at Bath and Body Works, the Tutti Dolci line of products has been discontinued
  • If you can find this product, then I suggest that you give it a try
  • I think it will give you that warm and pampered feeling through the cold winter months

• by deem

The Bath and Body Works Tutti Dolci Crème Brulee Moisturizing Souffle is a luxurious and moisturizing body crème. It comes in a large, glass jar that you dip into when you want to apply it. I apply it all over my body to soften and moisturize my skin.

I find the fragrance of the Bath and Body works tutti Dolci Crème Brulee Moisturizing Souffle to be very pleasing and not overwhelming. To me, the scent smells like carmelized sugar and vanilla mixed with a hint of buttered rum and chocolate.

I find the caramel scent to be noticeable in this product so if you do not like

the way caramel smells or if caramel fragrances are not for you, then you should probably think twice about Bath and Body Works Tutti Dolci Crème Brulee Moisturizing Souffle. Personally, I find the fragrance of this product to be pleasantly warm and inviting.

To me, however, it is more of a fall or winter scent as opposed to a spring or summer scent. Therefore, I generally use Bath and Body Works Tutti Dolci Crème Brulee Moisturizing Souffle only in the cooler months, especially as I live in a warm climater.

I find that this body soufflé moisturizes my skin and absorbs in just a few minutes, without leaving ...

• a greasy feel behind. The only disadvantage to the Bath and Body Works Tutti Dolci Crème Brulee Moisturizing Souffle is that it comes in a large, heavy glass jar, which can be rather unwieldy.

It is easy to dip into, but I have to be careful where I store it to make sure it does not accidentally fall off my bathroom shelf and break. This is not a product that I would feel comfortable keeping on the edge of the bathtub or on a window ledge.

Of course, as you might expect with such a large jar, you get a generous amount of product when you buy Bath

and Body Works Tutti Dolci Crème Brulee Moisturizing Souffle. As the name of this product implies, Tutti Dolci Crème Brulee Moisturizing Souffle was sold only at Bath and Body Works stores.

Unfortunately, as frequently happens with product lines at Bath and Body Works, the Tutti Dolci line of products has been discontinued. However, you may still be able to purchase Tutti Dolci Crème Brulee Moisturizing Souffle at Bath and Body Works outlet stores if there are any where you live.

If you can find this product, then I suggest that you give it a try. I think it will give you that warm and pampered feeling through the cold winter months.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709825590730/k2311a097/9.7.09