Bath and Body Works Hand Repair Cream in Fresh Vanilla
  • I sometimes have a problem with my hands feeling dry and so I decided to try the Bath and Body Works Hand Repair Cream
  • I think this hand cream comes in a variety of sizes, but the tube that I have is the 4 oz
  • However, sometimes you can find them at Bath and Body Works outlet stores and I recommend that you stock up if you do even though they are quite reasonably priced
  • Unfortunately, Bath and Body Works has the unfortunate habit of discontinuing some of my favorite scented products so I am not sure whether Fresh Vanilla scent is still available

• by deem

I sometimes have a problem with my hands feeling dry and so I decided to try the Bath and Body Works Hand Repair Cream. Actually the full name of the product is Hand Repair and Healing Hand Cream. It comes in a variety of scents, but the one I am reviewing today is Fresh Vanilla.

I find this scent to be quite delicate and not overwhelming. It is pleasant and does not make me feel as though I have been dipped into a vat of vanilla, but can still be detected.

Bath and Body Works Hand Repair and Healing Hand Cream is very moisturizing and rich, presumably because of the shea butter that it contains. I find that a relatively small amount, about the size of a pea, is enough

to moisturize my hands without making them feel greasy.

When I apply Bath and Body Works Hand Repair and Healing Hand Cream, I find that my hands feel smoother and softer. They lose that dry, tight feeling.

Bath and Body Works Hand Repair and Healing Cream comes in a plastic tube so you don’t have to worry about the tube breaking if you drop it. I think this hand cream comes in a variety of sizes, but the tube that I have is the 4 oz.

size. To me, this size is just right for tucking into my desk drawer at work where I can reach in and apply a dab quickly while sitting at my desk.

It is also a good size for tucking into a beach tote or an ...

• overnight bag if you are going on vacation. The tube that I have has lasted me for more than a year, but I tend to forget to apply it on days when my hands do not feel very dry.

I am trying to remember to be better about remembering to apply the Bath and Body Works Hand Repair and Healing Cream more often because when I forget my hands get dry and irritated. I need to remember that prevention is better than cure in this regard.

The directions on the tube recommend applying Bath and Body Works Hand Repair and Healing Cream several times a day and I think that practice would be beneficial for my hands. If you are in the mood for a new hand lotion, you may want

to check out Bath and Body Works Hand Repair Cream in Fresh Vanilla the next time you are near a Bath and Body Works store.

This hand cream is only available at Bath and Body Works stores and not available at local drug stores or discount stores. However, sometimes you can find them at Bath and Body Works outlet stores and I recommend that you stock up if you do even though they are quite reasonably priced.

Unfortunately, Bath and Body Works has the unfortunate habit of discontinuing some of my favorite scented products so I am not sure whether Fresh Vanilla scent is still available. If it is, you can probably find body washes or shower gels in the same scent, which comes in handy especially if you are putting together a gift basket for someone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709825580730/k2311a097/9.7.09