Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • And to tell you the truth, this product is really amazing
  • I know why my friend got obsessed with Aveeno products
  • But I was not able to buy one for me during that time because I found this product very expensive for a non-working person like me before
  • I think the Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion is not a good choice if you are just a teen or not earning you own money
  • This is one of the best lotions I have used in my entire life

• by amazingme

I got my first introduce to Aveeno products from a friend who uses Aveeno Lotion products for years. In her place I saw several Aveeno products. According to her, Aveeno are the only products that suit her satisfaction. That time she let me used her Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion for me to try. And to tell you the truth, this product is really amazing. I know why my friend got obsessed with Aveeno products.

This Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion is good, actually very good lotion. But I was not able to buy one for me during that time because I found this product very expensive for a non-working person like me before. This is the disadvantage of this product. I think the Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion is not a good choice if you are just a teen or not earning you own money. It costs much compared neither to

my Cetaphil nor my Victoria’s Secret Hydrating Body Lotions. I got my first bought of this product last year only. I bought the pack of two which costs around US$20 (converted to USD). Another frustrating side of this product for me is its availability. In my place, only one store I have known that I can get Aveeno products and it takes two hours for me just to get there. This availability makes me feel so crazy but because of my big desire to have Aveeno lotion, I have to travel this far just to get one. But of course, the product itself is worth for it but the time and the fare I have spent just to have it, are not at all.

So, when it comes to product quality, I have no doubt. It is truly remarkable and one of a kind. I love it being huge with a content of 532ml ...

• each bottle pump. The texture is so pure and soft with non-greasy formula. According to its label it has natural colloidal oatmeal and I think that is good for the skin since I know oatmeal is actually a good ingredient for skin care products. It moisturizes skin for 24 hours, yes this absolutely true especially if I apply it after shower in the morning, the moisture in my skin stays up to the end of the night. Since it is my habit to apply lotion before bedtime, this Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion becomes more perfect in my skin in the morning when I wake up. It leaves the moisture overnight making my skin softer and smoother. Just like Cetaphil, the Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion is also fragrance free. Since it is one, I think there is still a mild scent which I think is the oatmeal which is not
        bad. And most of all, it is dermatologist recommended and clinically proven to relieve dry skin. For a person like me who has a very sensitive skin, the Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion product is so fit and perfect. I don’t know about the word “demithicone” but it says it has one that is good as skin protectant. So whatever it is, I find it a very good feature to make my skin more protected.

Definitely this is a high recommended product to have a try. I know there are some places which these products are available anytime unlike in my place. But if in case those Aveeno products are also not available in your place, try to shop them online and you can get them instantly. The Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion is worth to have despite of being expensive. This is one of the best lotions I have used in my entire life.

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709825560730/k2311a097/9.7.09