Loreal Paris Revitalift Milky Foam  » Cosmetics  »
  • This one of the best facial foam I have ever used
  • I bought this product when it is on sale because it able me to save more
  • My mother is also using this product since I recommend this to her and she loves this also as much as I do
  • I enjoyed using this for its texture is much softer as I compared to other Loreal facial cleaners like the Re-Lightening or Derma Genesis
  • But despite of the being on sale or not, definitely this is a highly recommended product for most women

• by amazingme

The L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Milky Foam is another great product from Loreal which I have tried several times. This one of the best facial foam I have ever used. I started using the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Milky Foam just two years ago when my age reached 30. From then, I use it in replace sometimes of my Dove facial foam or Liquid Neutrogena or with my Clinique’s.

The L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Milky Foam is packed in a flexible plastic tube with 100ml content. I bought this product when it is on sale because it able me to save more. I can

get one tube for around $3 when it is on sale wherein the original price is almost $5 each. So in this case my pocket is fully satisfied. Aside from this, I am also satisfied with its quality and effect on my skin. This is really best especially for women who are in early 30’s like me. My mother is also using this product since I recommend this to her and she loves this also as much as I do.

I enjoyed using this for its texture is much softer as I compared to other Loreal facial cleaners like the Re-Lightening ...

• or Derma Genesis. It has a mild scent which I like very much. It is also bubbly and really works in lather. After pat dry, I feel my face becoming tight and firm. It never clogged my pores. I don’t experience any irritation or redness even in the first use. I consume one tube in a month so I find this product economical compared to liquid cleansers. One more thing, I have found out that for best result, after using this, followed by Revitalift Aqua-Milky Toner and the Revitalift Daily Moisturizer. It’s already been proven.

But sometimes when this product is

not on sale, I skip on buying for I think this is a little bit expensive in its original price. So I just watch out for this product in the store and just wait for its sale. This is the good thing I have found about this product in the store near in my place. They held sale from time to time and Loreal products are one of its favorite items to be on sale. But despite of the being on sale or not, definitely this is a highly recommended product for most women. Every woman must have a try on this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709825540730/k2311a097/9.7.09