Pigeon Face Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • I subscribe to this philosophy, and so I like to shop around for face powder
  • I suppose I believe in Pigeon which has been making hypoallergenic products, and so far Pigeon products have not caused any breakouts for me

• by TheAdvocate

A clean face is a beautiful face. I subscribe to this philosophy, and so I like to shop around for face powder.

I have a different powder for different occasions.

I used baby powder for weekends before just to keep the

shine out of my face.

However, while I was out shopping for my baby’s bath essentials, I spotted a Pigeon face powder in pink.

I was intrigued and so I bought one.

Now, I use this as my weekend powder, or for those times when I only have to go to the corner supermarket.

It gives me a matte finish and prevents oil from forming in my face.

I suppose I believe in Pigeon which has been making hypoallergenic products, and so ...

• Pigeon Face Powder
      far Pigeon products have not caused any breakouts for me.

I like the pink color because it evens my skin without making it appear that I put on powder.

It only looks like I have rosy skin, which is exactly the

look that I am striving for.

It is a little bit more expensive than its counterparts like the Johnson’s face powder, but since it does not cake when I use a wet sponge, this Pigeon face powder is way better suited to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709825520630/k2311a097/9.7.09