Goody Styling Therapy Hairbrush  » Cosmetics  »
  • You can just imagine my problem since I have thick waist length
  • I bought this hairbrush because it promised to massage my scalp and ease the itch
  • I like the bristles which were copper plated, it really eased the itch in my scalp

• by TheAdvocate

When I am really stressed-out, it will first manifest in my head. I start getting dandruff and my scalp will itch terribly, even if I just shampooed it.

You can just imagine my problem since I have thick waist length; I usually rely on my hair brushes to ease the itch.

I bought this hairbrush because it promised to massage

my scalp and ease the itch.

It also said that it had healing ingredients to promote a healthy scalp.

I believed the ad and bought one.

I like the bristles which were copper plated, it really eased the itch in my scalp.

I had to be careful not too brush too hard and too long because it hurt my scalp.

...

• The drawback was that it was a little bit difficult to clean; the hair would wound tightly around the bristles which had to be removed with a thin implement one by one.

Also, the dirt settled at the bottom of the bristles, and it was difficult to remove the usual way.

I would usually soak my brushes in water with

baby shampoo let it stand for a few minutes, and then brush with an old toothbrush.

It worked for my other brushes, but not for this one.

There was also a hole which stored the water and shampoo inside.

I hope they come up with instructions in the box to clean it properly, but otherwise, this is my favorite brush.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709825400630/k2311a097/9.7.09